This user currently has no profile.
Jeroen Blokland works as a senior portfolio manager at Robeco, a prominent independent asset manager from the Netherlands. He manages several multi asset portfolios for both institutional and retail clients. He regularly writes columns for a Dutch financial website and has his own financial markets blog. You can follow him on Twitter, @jsblokland
- Description: Mutual fund manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Robeco Robeco is a prominent independent asset manager, founded in 1929 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Robeco offers investment solutions in a broad range of strategies and is a global leader in sustainability investing. Robeco in short: On 31st of December 2012, Robeco's assets under management totaled EUR 189 ...More
billion. Over 1,500 professionals located in 15 countries, with specialized investment centers, sales & service teams in Europe, the United States, the Middle East and Asia. Investment solutions for more than one million private investors, institutional clients and distribution partners. Committed to delivering long-term investment solutions and to providing excellent services to clients.
Financial Markets Blog You can follow me on Twitter @jsblokland
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Rob, I guess the most impor... on Bitcoin And Wall Street: Different Worlds For Now
- Thank you all, for your com... on Inflation Is Dead, Long Live Deflation
- Hi Nate, thanks for your co... on Will September Hurt The S&P500 Index? Calendar ...
- Thanks for your comment.Her... on Have Bond Yields Risen Too Much - An Update
- I use a simple linear regre... on Have Bond Yields Risen Too Much?
Latest comments on Jeroen Blokland's Articles
- WhitneyB on Bitcoin And Wall Street: Different Worlds For Now
- mindtheplatonicgap on Bitcoin And Wall Street: Different Worlds For Now
- Maurice VN on Bitcoin And Wall Street: Different Worlds For Now
- Jeroen Blokland on Bitcoin And Wall Street: Different Worlds For Now
- Rob Close on Bitcoin And Wall Street: Different Worlds For Now