This user currently has no profile.
Jeroen Blokland works as a senior portfolio manager at Robeco, a prominent independent asset manager from the Netherlands. He manages several multi asset portfolios for both institutional and retail clients. He regularly writes columns for a Dutch financial website and has his own financial markets blog. You can follow him on Twitter, @jsblokland
- Description: Mutual Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Robeco Robeco is a prominent independent asset manager, founded in 1929 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Robeco offers investment solutions in a broad range of strategies and is a global leader in sustainability investing. Robeco in short: On 31st of December 2012, Robeco's assets under management totaled EUR 189 ...More
billion. Over 1,500 professionals located in 15 countries, with specialized investment centers, sales & service teams in Europe, the United States, the Middle East and Asia. Investment solutions for more than one million private investors, institutional clients and distribution partners. Committed to delivering long-term investment solutions and to providing excellent services to clients.
Financial Markets Blog You can follow me on Twitter @jsblokland
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
What Makes Netflix And Tesla Hot Stocks? http://seekingalpha.com/a/17xrf Feb 26, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- David,Thank you for noticin... on What Makes Netflix And Tesla Hot Stocks?
- JAC92651, Thanks for your r... on As Goes January, So Goes The Year?
- For those interested. In ca... on Why The Major Upset In ISM Could Be Good News F...
- Philip, thanks for your com... on Why The Major Upset In ISM Could Be Good News F...
- jprizzuto, thanks for your ... on Stock Markets: What To Expect The Year After
Latest comments on Jeroen Blokland's Articles