Jeroen Jongbloed

View Jeroen Jongbloed's Comments BY TICKER:
BIDU, CAT, COH, COST, CVX, DE, DEO, DIS, DPS, DUK, F, FDX, GE, GIS, GSK, HAS, HD, HOG, JNJ, JPM, K, KO, LO, LOW, LVS, MCD, MMM, MNST, MO, NOK, NVS, PEP, PFE, PG, PM, RAI, SBUX, SO, SPLS, SYY, TJX, UPS, V, VFC, WAG, WFC, WM, WMT, XOM
  • Why Dividend Growth Investors Should Stay Away From Wal-Mart [View article]
    Hi Mike,

Well, at the moment WMT has about $7.2 billion in cash & equivalents, which is only about 3% of their total market cap. WMT will have a lot of costs for new stores this year so the only way i see that they would be able to hoard cash is by not buying back shares. Unfortunatly, without buybacks EPS will be a lot lower so i don't see this happening any time soon.

Feb 25 11:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Dividend Growth Investors Should Stay Away From Wal-Mart [View article]
    2% growth is just not enough

Feb 25 11:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Dividend Growth Investors Should Stay Away From Wal-Mart [View article]
    You're welcome :)
    Feb 25 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Keeping My Shares In 3M [View article]
    Hi user123,
    First of all , thank you for taking the time to comment on my article.
    Out of the list you've mentioned, the only stock that HASN'T underperformed the S&P500 is LOW. All the other ones had returns that were less than the S&P500. If I can sell a stock that performs less than its benchmark, and replace it with a better one, I will.
    Jan 13 03:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Even After A YTD Increase Of 68+%, Baidu Remains A Great Stock [View article]
    Nitrexx,

I think a price near Baidu's 52-week high of $181.25 might be seen somewhere in the next 3-6 months. Long term, I think it could turn out to be a whole lot higher. Baidu's spending on R&D is currently placing some heavy weight on their earnings, but when revenues go up further, I could see the company getting to the point were EPS reaches $10-$15. Even at a very carefull valuation of 20 times earnings, that would put the stock between $200 and $300. However, I feel this may take some years. Baidu at this point really is a buy-and-hold kind of stock in my opinion.

Happy hollidays,

Dec 26 10:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Walgreen: Expensive, But High Expected Growth Makes It A Buy [View article]
    Hi rnsmth,

That's correct. My apologies for this mistake.
    Dec 25 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa's Amazing Growth Makes It A Buy [View article]
    I think the dividend should seen as more than just a tiny return to investors: it shows the company's dedication to returning capital to shareholders.
    Buying small growth companies is nice, but only if V can grow them at a better rate than they would be able to archieve on their own. If not, i'd rather just have the money.

Dec 25 09:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa's Amazing Growth Makes It A Buy [View article]
    Hi Buyandhold,

I agree V's price to earnings ratio is high, but i feel its strong expected growth can justify this.
    Happy hollidays!

Dec 25 09:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson Is Still A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi EyeBelieve,

JNJ's profit margin was actually somewhat low in 2011 and 2012, it's back at the historical level at this point in time. There's a graph in my previous article that might clarify this.

Dec 24 11:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi RoOnTheRun,

Glad to hear you liked my article.Happy hollidays to you too!

Dec 24 11:21 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Deere & Company Is Still A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hhmiles,

I do believe lower corn prices will have an effect on DE's sales. In fact, I have stated in this article that even though sales are expected to be lower both in 2014 and 2015, the company is still cheap both on a forward price to sales and a forward price to earnings ratio.
    In short: I believe lower sales expectations are already 'priced-in', so to say.

Dec 18 01:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Growing Dividends And Lowering Debt: Altria Group Is A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Boring, stable and growing, that's what I love in a company.

Dec 16 08:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Haha, thank you Sunshine :)

Dec 16 08:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Dividend Increase And Strong Growth Makes It A Buy [View article]
    Hi Ex-Bingo Addict,

Thank you for your kind words.

Dec 16 07:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Gosho,

I wrote an article on Disney last week that might interest you:

Dec 16 12:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment