Jeroen Jongbloed

View Jeroen Jongbloed's Comments BY TICKER:
BIDU, CAT, CL, COH, COST, CVX, DE, DEO, DIS, DPS, DPZ, DUK, F, FDX, GE, GIS, GSK, HAS, HD, HOG, HSY, JNJ, JPM, K, KO, LO, LOW, LVS, MCD, MMM, MNST, MO, NOK, NVS, PEP, PFE, PG, PM, RAI, SBUX, SO, SPLS, SYY, TJX, UPS, V, VFC, WAG, WFC, WM, WMT, XOM
  • Visa's Amazing Growth Makes It A Buy [View article]
    Hi Buyandhold,

I agree V's price to earnings ratio is high, but i feel its strong expected growth can justify this.
    Happy hollidays!

Dec 25, 2013. 09:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson Is Still A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi EyeBelieve,

JNJ's profit margin was actually somewhat low in 2011 and 2012, it's back at the historical level at this point in time. There's a graph in my previous article that might clarify this.

Dec 24, 2013. 11:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi RoOnTheRun,

Glad to hear you liked my article.Happy hollidays to you too!

Dec 24, 2013. 11:21 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Deere & Company Is Still A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hhmiles,

I do believe lower corn prices will have an effect on DE's sales. In fact, I have stated in this article that even though sales are expected to be lower both in 2014 and 2015, the company is still cheap both on a forward price to sales and a forward price to earnings ratio.
    In short: I believe lower sales expectations are already 'priced-in', so to say.

Dec 18, 2013. 01:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Growing Dividends And Lowering Debt: Altria Group Is A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Boring, stable and growing, that's what I love in a company.

Dec 16, 2013. 08:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Haha, thank you Sunshine :)

Dec 16, 2013. 08:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Dividend Increase And Strong Growth Makes It A Buy [View article]
    Hi Ex-Bingo Addict,

Thank you for your kind words.

Dec 16, 2013. 07:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Gosho,

I wrote an article on Disney last week that might interest you:

Dec 16, 2013. 12:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Seems like a great plan. You can never start investing at too young an age.I think MO is an excellent long term hold.

Dec 16, 2013. 12:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Dealerdeb1,

Nice to hear you've done well on MO. Thank you for commenting :)

Dec 16, 2013. 07:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Plenty Of Reasons To Love Home Depot [View article]
    Hi Totlco,
    Thank you for commenting on my article.
    I think, looking at HD's revenue which has grown a lot in recent years, that there are a lot of people who are willing to buy stuff at HD, despite your bad experiences with the Home Depot.

Dec 13, 2013. 09:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • I'm Not Buying Disney At This Price [View article]
    Thanks
    Dec 9, 2013. 02:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Las Vegas Sands Is A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi,

Great idea! I'll try to compare these two somewhere in the next couple of days.

Nov 26, 2013. 05:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Las Vegas Sands Is A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi the_eye,

This is correct, the dividend will be increased by 43% to $0.50 per quarter, giving it a yield of 2.8%. I must have missed this news.

Thanks,

Nov 26, 2013. 05:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Growth In All Sectors Makes Ford A Buy [View article]
    I wouldn't expect TSLA's shares to double or triple in case of a buyout. It's current market cap is at just under 17 billion so that would mean it would have to be valued at $30B-$50B. Ford's market cap is 67 billion, GM's is at 53B.

Nov 15, 2013. 11:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment