Jeroen Jongbloed

View Jeroen Jongbloed's Comments BY TICKER:
BIDU, CAT, CL, COH, COST, CVX, DE, DEO, DIS, DPS, DPZ, DUK, F, FDX, GE, GIS, GSK, HAS, HD, HOG, HSY, JNJ, JPM, K, KO, LO, LOW, LVS, MCD, MMM, MNST, MO, NOK, NVS, PEP, PFE, PG, PM, RAI, SBUX, SO, SPLS, SYY, TJX, UPS, V, VFC, WAG, WFC, WM, WMT, XOM
  • Growth In All Sectors Makes Ford A Buy [View article]
    Couldn't agree more! In fact, at these levels, I'd prefer a share buyback over a dividend raise.

Nov 15 11:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Growth In All Sectors Makes Ford A Buy [View article]
    Great question, which I really don't have an answer to.
    Nov 15 11:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Mills: International Expansion Makes This A Great Stock [View article]
    Thank you all for your kind comments.

Nov 15 11:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: Not As Cheap As It Used To Be But Still A Great Company [View article]
    Thank you all for commenting.

Sep 25 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: Not As Cheap As It Used To Be But Still A Great Company [View article]
    George,

Thank you for your kind words.

Sep 25 05:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Costco Would Be A Great Stock, If Only It Were Cheaper [View article]
    Chester,

Couldn't agree more...

Jul 21 07:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plenty Of Reasons For Dividend Growth Investors To Love Deere & Co. [View article]
    Hi Bob,

I wouldn't mind seeing DE drop to $76 (as it would be a great opportunity to get more shares), but despite JPM's concerns about lower income for farmers, I think DE is significantly undervalued. Remember , it has traded at 20 to 25 times earnings several times in recent history.

Jun 28 07:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi all,

I'm glad to hear you like my article .
    Hope you do well with your investments. I plan to buy some shares as soon as i can get more money in my investment account, which will probably be after the weekend.

Jun 28 07:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron's Recent Drop In Price Is A Great Opportunity For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi flyingcircus,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not a native english speaker so I have little mistakes like that sometimes.

Jun 27 02:46 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Thinking Big,

Jun 26 06:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi,

I agree! In fact, to keep things simple, i'd like it if they'd always have easy to remember dividends like this. So at the next dividend increase, maybe CVX can raise it to $2.

Jun 26 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for your comment.
    The dividend and the rate at which it has grown over the years was the main reason for me to take a closer look

Jun 26 05:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Love Exxon Mobil, But It's Too Expensive Right Now [View article]
    Conkjc,

If one intends to hold the stocks for decades, the price at which the shares are bought is still very important. If the price per share goes down to say, 85$, you'll start out with a lot more shares than when you buy it at the current price. That couple of extra shares will add up dramatically over the years.

Also, while it is trading at less than 10 times last years earnings, earnings for 2013 are expected to be a lot lower.

I'm not saying XOM is a terrible stock, or that those holding it should get out. I'm just saying, that I believe it is close to fair value at this point, which doesn't give me any margin of safety.

Jun 19 08:47 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Staples' Focus On Cost Reduction Makes It A Great Dividend Paying Stock [View article]
    Thank you all for taking the time to comment :)

Jun 9 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Duke Energy Or The Southern Company, Which Is Best? [View article]
    Hi Loophole,

Thank you for your compliment.
    Would my article have been less good if you owned DUK instead of SO? ;)

Jun 5 09:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment