Jeroen Jongbloed

View Jeroen Jongbloed's Comments BY TICKER:
BIDU, CAT, CL, COH, COST, CVX, DE, DEO, DIS, DPS, DPZ, DUK, F, FDX, GE, GIS, GSK, HAS, HD, HOG, HSY, JNJ, JPM, K, KO, LO, LOW, LVS, MCD, MMM, MNST, MO, NOK, NVS, PEP, PFE, PG, PM, RAI, SBUX, SO, SPLS, SYY, TJX, UPS, V, VFC, WAG, WFC, WM, WMT, XOM
  • Duke Energy Or The Southern Company, Which Is Best? [View article]
    Blueseas,

Thanks for pointing this out, I must have missed it.

Jun 5 09:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Duke Energy Or The Southern Company, Which Is Best? [View article]
    Uunderhill,

As an investor who focusses on getting high, sustainable dividends, I welcome drops in shareprices , as they increase the dividend yield. The current dip means an oppertunity to get a much better yield than 1 month ago. I don't know how much further the price will go down, but i believe there is plenty of value to justify the current price.
    Hope this helps,

Jun 5 09:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Waste Management's Dividends May Become Unsustainable In The Near Future [View article]
    I'd like to thank everyone here for taking the time to comment, i really apreciate it.

May 29 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Home Depot And Lowe's: Great, But Not At This Price [View article]
    Hello Steve,

I'm glad you liked my article :)

Apr 23 09:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Coach Is Better Than Its Competitors [View article]
    Hi Joe,
    Thank you for mentioning . This dividend increase makes COH even more atractive to dividend investors like myself.

Apr 23 01:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Home Depot And Lowe's: Great, But Not At This Price [View article]
    Anasazi,

Apr 22 08:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Baidu's 40% Decline Makes It Very Cheap [View article]
    Hi Psalerno,

I totally agree mobile is the real growth market and 35% isn't all that much. However, I think Baidu will be able to use its wealth of cash and knowledge to grow their market share.

Apr 15 11:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Reasons To Buy JPMorgan At Its Current Valuation [View article]
    Hi Nafar,

Couldn't agree more! One of the most important things to remember is: "Buy low, Sell high", and at todays valuations,JPM is definitly cheaper than it deserves to be.

Apr 11 05:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Reasons To Buy JPMorgan At Its Current Valuation [View article]
    Hi Tobacco,

I may buy JPMorgan in the near future ,when i have more funds available. At this moment, all my money is in dividend paying stocks, but JPM is definitly on my buy-list.

Apr 11 05:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investors Don't Have To Choose Between Verizon And AT&T [View article]
    Hi Alschroed,

Couldn't agree more !

Apr 9 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investors Don't Have To Choose Between Verizon And AT&T [View article]
    Hi ,

Thanks for sharing that with us

Apr 9 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Taking A Closer Look At General Electric's Dividends [View article]
    Hello Joey,

While I agree dividend cuts are often a bad sign, if the EPS can go back up , i will consider buying GE.

Apr 4 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Taking A Closer Look At General Electric's Dividends [View article]
    Hi FGAPrez,

I don't think GE is all that cheap at a price to earnings ratio of 17. Ofcourse the stock was a lot more expensive in 2007,but EPS was also a lot higher back then.

Apr 4 09:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Taking A Closer Look At General Electric's Dividends [View article]
    Hi Johnny,

Nice to hear GE has done well for your over the last decade-and-a-half. The 2009 dividend cut must have been hard for you. I agree GE will probably outlive most of us.

Thanks for your comment,

Jeroen
    Apr 4 09:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dr Pepper's Dividend Increase Makes It A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi Mike,

I'm always glad to hear people enjoying my articles.
    Thanks for your comment,