Jeroen Jongbloed

View Jeroen Jongbloed's Comments BY TICKER:
BIDU, CAT, COH, COST, CVX, DE, DEO, DIS, DPS, DUK, F, FDX, GE, GIS, GSK, HAS, HD, HOG, JNJ, JPM, K, KO, LO, LOW, LVS, MCD, MMM, MNST, MO, NOK, NVS, PEP, PFE, PG, PM, RAI, SBUX, SO, SPLS, SYY, TJX, UPS, V, VFC, WAG, WFC, WM, WMT, XOM
  • Starbucks: Dividends May Rise Quickly As Earnings Go Up [View article]
    Hi Buyandhold,

Thanks for commenting. Starbucks has traded at high multiples for years, due to its earnings increasing at double digit rates. What do you think a fair p/e would be for a company like SBUX?

Looking forward to hearing your opinion,

Jeroen
    Mar 26 01:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wal-Mart: A Reliable Dividend Growth Stock [View article]

Mar 25 08:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lorillard's Share Repurchases Make It A Must Have Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hello Phill,

I'm not really sure what you mean by 'voodoo dollars', could you explain ?

Mar 21 11:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Eric,
    Thanks for taking the time to comment.

-jeroen
    Mar 21 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Walgreen's Dividends May Slow Down; Still A Great Investment [View article]
    As much as i like to invest in companies i have seen with my own eyes, the nearest Walgreen is a couple of thousand miles away for me ,so i can't visit it.

Mar 13 07:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Walgreen's Dividends May Slow Down; Still A Great Investment [View article]
    Hi Hurls,

I've looked at CVS as well, even considered using it as comparison for this article, but its just nowhere near as good as Walgreen.

Mar 13 02:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Walgreen's Dividends May Slow Down; Still A Great Investment [View article]
    Hi Rob,

Thanks for commenting.

Mar 13 02:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Walgreen's Dividends May Slow Down; Still A Great Investment [View article]
    Hi Viperman,

I would definitly agree, its a great addition to a well balanced portfolio.
    Thank you for taking the time to comment,

Mar 13 02:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Johnson & Johnson Continue To Increase Its Dividend? [View article]
    Thank you all for your comments.

Mar 12 12:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kellogg Doesn't Deserve Its Current Valuation [View article]
    I will look into this, thanks for the tip!

Mar 10 02:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Caterpillar Inc. Is Worth A Lot More Than Its Current Price [View article]
    I'd like to thank everybody that has commented for sharing their insights on CAT.

Mar 9 12:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • This Is Why I Love TJX Companies Inc. [View article]
    I guess it only logical for a company like TJX to diversify into online retail. STP seems like a good option for this.

Mar 9 11:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Is Why I Love TJX Companies Inc. [View article]
    Couldn't agree more !
    Thanks for your comment

Mar 9 06:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • At Current Price Levels, V.F. Corporation Undervalued [View article]
    Hello CandidMarkets,

Thank you for your comment.

Mar 8 07:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kellogg Doesn't Deserve Its Current Valuation [View article]
    Hi Joe,
    Thanks for your comment. I agree Kellogg is a safe investment but at this price, I'm afraid returns just aren't going to be all that great. I'll wait for it to get cheaper.

Mar 8 06:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment