Jeroen Jongbloed

View Jeroen Jongbloed's Comments BY TICKER:
BIDU, CAT, CL, COH, COST, CVX, DE, DEO, DIS, DPS, DPZ, DUK, F, FDX, GE, GIS, GSK, HAS, HD, HOG, HSY, JNJ, JPM, K, KO, LO, LOW, LVS, MCD, MMM, MNST, MO, NOK, NVS, PEP, PFE, PG, PM, RAI, SBUX, SO, SPLS, SYY, TJX, UPS, V, VFC, WAG, WFC, WM, WMT, XOM
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • I'm Not Buying Disney At This Price [View article]
    Thanks
    Dec 9, 2013. 02:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Las Vegas Sands Is A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi,

Great idea! I'll try to compare these two somewhere in the next couple of days.

Nov 26, 2013. 05:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Las Vegas Sands Is A Great Stock For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi the_eye,

This is correct, the dividend will be increased by 43% to $0.50 per quarter, giving it a yield of 2.8%. I must have missed this news.

Thanks,

Nov 26, 2013. 05:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Growth In All Sectors Makes Ford A Buy [View article]
    I wouldn't expect TSLA's shares to double or triple in case of a buyout. It's current market cap is at just under 17 billion so that would mean it would have to be valued at $30B-$50B. Ford's market cap is 67 billion, GM's is at 53B.

Nov 15, 2013. 11:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Growth In All Sectors Makes Ford A Buy [View article]
    Great question, which I really don't have an answer to.
    Nov 15, 2013. 11:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Mills: International Expansion Makes This A Great Stock [View article]
    Thank you all for your kind comments.

Nov 15, 2013. 11:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: Not As Cheap As It Used To Be But Still A Great Company [View article]
    Thank you all for commenting.

Sep 25, 2013. 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Costco Would Be A Great Stock, If Only It Were Cheaper [View article]
    Chester,

Couldn't agree more...

Jul 21, 2013. 07:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plenty Of Reasons For Dividend Growth Investors To Love Deere & Co. [View article]
    Hi Bob,

I wouldn't mind seeing DE drop to $76 (as it would be a great opportunity to get more shares), but despite JPM's concerns about lower income for farmers, I think DE is significantly undervalued. Remember , it has traded at 20 to 25 times earnings several times in recent history.

Jun 28, 2013. 07:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi all,

I'm glad to hear you like my article .
    Hope you do well with your investments. I plan to buy some shares as soon as i can get more money in my investment account, which will probably be after the weekend.

Jun 28, 2013. 07:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron's Recent Drop In Price Is A Great Opportunity For Dividend Growth Investors [View article]
    Hi Thinking Big,

Jun 26, 2013. 06:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi,

I agree! In fact, to keep things simple, i'd like it if they'd always have easy to remember dividends like this. So at the next dividend increase, maybe CVX can raise it to $2.

Jun 26, 2013. 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for your comment.
    The dividend and the rate at which it has grown over the years was the main reason for me to take a closer look

Jun 26, 2013. 05:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Staples' Focus On Cost Reduction Makes It A Great Dividend Paying Stock [View article]
    Thank you all for taking the time to comment :)

Jun 9, 2013. 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Duke Energy Or The Southern Company, Which Is Best? [View article]
    Hi Loophole,

Thank you for your compliment.
    Would my article have been less good if you owned DUK instead of SO? ;)

Jun 5, 2013. 09:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment