View Jersey Trader's Articles BY TICKER:
- Railroad Valuations May Be Particularly Relevant
- Autozone’s Price-to-Sales Ratio May Dampen Future Performance
- Does the Baltic Dry Index's Decline Really Mean Anything for Stocks?
- If You Believe the CPI Is Manipulated, Then Stocks Are Undervalued
- Gold Bubble? You Decide
- Low REIT Yields Point to Below Average Returns
- Small Cap Stocks Appear Overvalued
- MLP Valuations and Expected Returns
- Can Expensive Stocks Be Cheap Relative to Value Stocks?
- Tobin's Q: Stocks Back to Overvalued
- Purchasing Power Parity: Dollar Is 14% Undervalued
- What Are Long Term Indicators Saying About the Stock Market?
- 15 Country ETFs Ranked by Valuation and Momentum
- 10 Stocks With Sustainable Dividends
- 19 S&P 1500 Stocks With the Lowest Enterprise Value to Revenue Ratio
- Almost Family Is Undervalued and Financially Sound
- Can Gold Keep Rising?
- A Simple Indicator for Dividend Investors
- National Oilwell Varco: Right Industry at the Right Time
- Currency Investing: Carry, Momentum and Valuation
- Atwood Oceanics: Fundamentally Solid with Relative Strength
What's Behind WisdomTree's Newly Proposed ETFs?
Jun. 7, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Profiting from Inflation: 7 Investment Ideas
- Rydex Pure Style ETFs: Worth a Look
- Are Insiders Selling or Buying?
iShares Files for International Ex-U.S. Sector ETFs
Apr. 24, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Three Reasons to Be More Bullish on Natural Gas than on Oil
- 3x ETFs: Using Leverage For Higher Returns