- Oracle Attacks HP’s Integrity Server Base by Dropping Support for Itanium
- Increase in Salesforce.com's Customer Base Translates Into Revenue Growth
- HP Software is Evolving to Become its Own Strategic Unit to Support Corporate Growth
- BMC Software Ready to Capture Market Share in Mainframes, Cloud and Automation
- CA Is Driving Revenue Success With Broad Cloud and Virtualization Portfolios
This user currently has no profile.
Jessica Breen is an enterprise software analyst working for analyst firm Technology Business Research, Inc. (TBR). She focuses mainly on systems management and SaaS markets. Her primary coverage companies include: SAP, Oracle, BMC, CA, HP Software, VMware, and Salesforce.com. Jessica also contributes to the quarterly SaaS market landscape report and is involved in a number of custom consulting projects for TBR clients. Jessica holds an MBA from the University of New Hampshire, Whittemore School of Business and Economics as well as a BA in flute performance from the University of New Hampshire.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Technology Business Research, Inc. Technology Business Research, Inc., headquartered in Hampton, N.H., is recognized as one of the leading high-tech market research and consulting firms specializing in the analyses of computer, software, networking equipment, wireless, portal and professional services companies, as well as customer ...More
satisfaction studies. Serving a domestic and international clientele of high‑tech manufacturers, IT professionals, end users and financial executives, TBR provides timely and accurate market research and business intelligence in a format that is uniquely responsive and tailored to clients’ needs. TBR analysts are available to further address client‑specific issues or information needs on an inquiry or proprietary consulting basis.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Jessica's Articles
- sivaselva on SAP Positioned to Maintain Growth Trajectory in...
- niner1 on Increase in Salesforce.com's Customer Base Tran...
- wobatus on Increase in Salesforce.com's Customer Base Tran...
- Joe Morgan on Increase in Salesforce.com's Customer Base Tran...
- wusseldussel on Increase in Salesforce.com's Customer Base Tran...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »