Jessica King Holden

View Jessica King Holden's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 3 Biotech Stocks With Key FDA Summer Dates [View article]
    gtgtbangbang - Thanks for your comment. I agree with you that ponatinib is THE major potential catalyst for Ariad.
    May 30 02:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • ASCO Stocks To Consider This Week [View article]
    Bernie - I totally agree about the short lived gains. I picked PCYC and ONXX because I think they may show longer gains sparked by a little good news out of the meeting. OXGN was a flash in the pan and very short lived just as you noted.

Thanks for the comment!
    May 29 09:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Biotechs To Watch This Week [View article]
    I hope to see AVII at $3 by 2013.
    May 9 09:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Biotech Stocks With Key FDA Summer Dates [View article]
    The correction on the PDUFA dates has been submitted. My apologies and thanks for your comments.
    May 30 12:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Friday's U.S. Top Gainers Have A Biotech Flavor [View article]
    No worries all. Appreciate the banter. Happy trading!
    Apr 28 11:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Year Projection: Here Comes The Sun? [View article]
    Basilieus - good catch! Maybe an investment for grandkids? great-grandkids? I will be correcting the error.
    Apr 18 12:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Diabetes Market: Eli Lilly's Classic Pharma Vs. Sanofi Aventis' Modern Synergy [View article]
    Hi Moedoc,
    Thank you for the comment. You are correct that Tradjenta is not the first DPP-IV, but the first one in its class to come as a one dose formulation. My apologies if the wording in the article was confusing. Teva does have an agreement to license Actos beginning at the end of 2012 http://bit.ly/AuEMF4
    I agree with you about the role of physicians. Novo will certainly provide interesting competition.
    Mar 9 09:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cashing In On Diabetes: Novel Approaches [View article]
    Hi there,
    Thanks for the reply. I may possibly consider a position in the future, but not within 72 hours.
    Mar 8 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Isis: If Trend Holds True, Watch For A Leap After Earnings [View article]
    The conference call oozed with confidence and the financials for next year shouldn't disappoint even if Kynamro runs into trouble. Operating costs should be down due to Kynamro's progress to the end of clincal stages. Milestone payment opportunities from various partners and future banking on Kynamro have investors optimistic.
    Feb 29 07:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Solar And Fuel Cell Plays To Consider Now [View article]
    Thank you for the comment. The error is now fixed.
    Feb 22 10:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Giants, Ravens And 49ers Of Biotech [View article]
    Hi there,
    Interesting list! I'm not familiar with which company Salk is in talks with.
    Jan 26 05:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EDAP's Move Likely Short Lived [View article]
    Peter, thank you for your input. I don't doubt the technology whatsoever. I just don't think that the EDAP gain this week will sustain. Long term, stocks with this technology will benefit in my opinion however.
    Jan 24 12:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Coming Vehicle Fuel Cell Revolution [View article]
    You are absolutely correct about the Prius release dates for the 1st generation model. The 2nd generation model was released in 2003-2004 and was more widely sold. I was referencing that model. Re-reading upon your comments, I see the confusion. My apologies and I will be submitting a correction regarding the model/date. Thank you.
    Jan 23 06:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Coming Vehicle Fuel Cell Revolution [View article]
    Hi all,
    Thank you for the comments and thoughts on this article. It's good to see all the dialog on this issue.
    Jan 23 04:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Giants, Ravens And 49ers Of Biotech [View article]
    Thanks for the comments - Patriots article is in the works.
    Jan 21 04:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment