This user currently has no profile.
Jim McCraigh is a former commercial banker whose interest in finance and economics began in the early 1970's while still working at the bank. Jim studied the economics of money and banking while in graduate school at Northern Illinois University when a dollar was worth a whole lot more than it is today!
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Gold
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Jim McCraigh just posted "Why You Should Care About the Cyprus Deposit Tax" at http://bit.ly/144geMa Mar 18, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Like your point here. Will ... on Gold And The Dollar Are Changing Polarization
- Right Colin,You have to que... on Why Hyperinflation Is A Myth (And What It Means...
- Dana, You are right on. Thi... on The Real Fiscal Cliff Is Economic Growth
- A solid GLD close over $175... on Creating Income Out Of Another Bullish Run By S...
- Just saw a great interview ... on Gold And Silver Outlook For October 1