This user currently has no profile.
Jim Regan is a junior undergraduate Finance student at Penn State's Smeal College of Business. Jim specializes in the industrial sector of the market through BullishBankers.com (http://www.bullishbankers.com/), the financial community of which he is the co-founder. While a stock market junkie in his own right, Jim enjoys long-distance running, weight lifting, playing guitar and internet marketing in his spare time. This summer, Jim is employed in the capital markets trading division of a major U.S. bank.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- You guys are badgering a gr... on Cramer Changes Tune on Lockheed Martin
- Notsosmart,I would actually... on The Bull Case for Boeing
- If you want smart grid play... on Smart Grid Stimulus Guidelines Coming Today?
- I feel like it might get pr... on The Bull Case for Boeing
- While I do like the rails, ... on Norfolk Southern - Why I'm Bullish
Latest comments on Jim's Articles