- Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015 And Thereafter
- What Do We Know? What Don't We Know? What Do We Sort Of Know? What Should We Do?
- Buffett's Brilliant Duracell Deal: A Reprise Of Past Deals, A Comment On The Present Market, A Whisper About The Future
- Dover Hits The Magic Formula List: Can Method Trump (Fully Priced) Market?
- Note To Warren Buffett: Dump Coke, Pay Your Taxes, And Get On The Right Side Of History
This user currently has no profile.
I am a retired professor, a retired investment adviser, and currently a private investor and full-time tennis pro. I bought my first stock in a custodial account in 1958. I am a student of history, particularly military and economic/market history. The intellectual passions of my retirement years are markets, mathematics, and quantum theory. I like to travel. I served in Vietnam.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Jerzy Kosinski: a biography (by James Park Sloan) This is a literary biography of a complicated and controversial writer whose childhood took place in Poland during the Holocaust, then a student in Marxist post-war Poland, who was an ambitious emigre writer in 1960 America and a writer/celebrity in the 1970s and 80s later hobnobbing with Henry Kissinger, ...More
being frequent guest on Johnny Carson, but accused of dishonesty about authorship and a fraudulent account of his wartime wanderings in a Village Voice expose. Kosinski committed suicide in 1991. Best known for The Painted Bird and novel and screenplay of Being There, the Peter Sellers movie. His life provides an interesting angle of vision on the times and the several regimes under which he lived. Obviously not a financial work, but a work for history buffs with a literary bent and Kosinski readers. A Dutton hard cover, Penguin Plume paperback.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015 And Thereafter http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nhnb 3 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- Household investment assets... on Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015...
- Absolutely with you on the ... on Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015...
- I agree totally on energy b... on Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015...
- I share your view of Dover ... on What Is The Best Dividend Champion To Invest In...
- amen, brother on Between A Rock And A Hard Place: Outlook For Br...
Latest comments on Jim Sloan's Articles
- Jim Sloan on Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015...
- wdchil on Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015...
- billcharlesdixon on Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015...
- Martin Lowy on Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015...
- WallStreetDebunker on Not Every Bad Thing Is A Bubble: A View On 2015...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »