- What I Learned The One Time Warren Buffett Was Wrong, And I Was Right
- The Dhandho Of Berkshire Hathaway: Why It Just Might Be A Good Partial Substitute For An Index Fund
- Sell Gross, Buy El-Erian? I'll Take The Other Side Of That Trade
- Message From GMO: Sell... Slowly, Steadily, In Slices, All Year
- The 2 Real Threats To The Future Of Berkshire Hathaway (And Its Defense Against Them)
This user currently has no profile.
I am a retired professor, a retired investment adviser, and currently a private investor and full-time tennis pro. I bought my first stock in a custodial account in 1958. I am a student of history, particularly military and economic/market history. The intellectual passions of my retirement years are markets, mathematics, and quantum theory. I like to travel. I served in Vietnam.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Jerzy Kosinski: a biography (by James Park Sloan) This is a literary biography of a complicated and controversial writer whose childhood took place in Poland during the Holocaust, then a student in Marxist post-war Poland, who was an ambitious emigre writer in 1960 America and a writer/celebrity in the 1970s and 80s later hobnobbing with Henry Kissinger, ...More
being frequent guest on Johnny Carson, but accused of dishonesty about authorship and a fraudulent account of his wartime wanderings in a Village Voice expose. Kosinski committed suicide in 1991. Best known for The Painted Bird and novel and screenplay of Being There, the Peter Sellers movie. His life provides an interesting angle of vision on the times and the several regimes under which he lived. Obviously not a financial work, but a work for history buffs with a literary bent and Kosinski readers. A Dutton hard cover, Penguin Plume paperback.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
What I Learned The One Time Warren Buffett Was Wrong, And I Was Right http://seekingalpha.com/a/18jmn 5 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- Just added you to follow. Y... on High And Sustainable Profitability
- Thought about your question... on What I Learned The One Time Warren Buffett Was ...
- Thanks for the comment. I w... on The Dhandho Of Berkshire Hathaway: Why It Just ...
- You don't suppose he also b... on Warren Buffett's Portfolios Don't Reward Invest...
- I like your argument and th... on Berkshire Hathaway's Performance Vs. The S&P Is...
Latest comments on Jim's Articles
- Jim Sloan on What I Learned The One Time Warren Buffett Was ...
- Briar on What I Learned The One Time Warren Buffett Was ...
- 3WallPaul on The Dhandho Of Berkshire Hathaway: Why It Just ...
- ipaduser on The Dhandho Of Berkshire Hathaway: Why It Just ...
- gruntilda652 on What I Learned The One Time Warren Buffett Was ...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »