Jim Van Meerten

View Jim Van Meerten's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Actavis Is The Best Bet In The Drug Sector [View article]
    I'm all in cash at the moment --- add on the dips
    Aug 21, 2015. 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TrovaGene - All Time High [View instapost]
    Does $11 seem harsh?
    Jun 15, 2015. 01:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Omnicare - All Time High [View instapost]
    yes, you set up your portfolio or watchlist on Barchart then choose the technical indicator for your alert
    May 22, 2015. 09:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - The Information The Editors Of SA Didn't Want You To Read [View instapost]
    like every publication, new editors have a learning curve
    Apr 22, 2015. 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Popular Stocks Falter PG CHK BRK ATVI WMT [View instapost]
    might be a great oppotunity
    Apr 10, 2015. 04:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • North American Palladium May Be About To Explode Upward [View article]
    Whoops!
    Feb 26, 2015. 04:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 More Popular Stocks [View instapost]
    I;m in Charlotte NC
    Feb 26, 2015. 11:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 5 Best NASDAQ 100 Stocks [View instapost]
    $ORLY looks like a great buy to me
    Feb 12, 2015. 05:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you Joe, I was actually doing a Fujian White Crane pose when I posted that article
    Feb 9, 2015. 04:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dave And Buster's Entertainment - Barchart Chart Of The Day [View instapost]
    That is the reason I use a mental moving stop loss on all my stocks approximately 10% below its recent high.
    Feb 3, 2015. 02:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 More Popular Stocks [View instapost]
    no one can predict where the market is going but you can interpret in which direction it is trending
    Jan 20, 2015. 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Healthcare Trust Of America - Barchart's Chart Of The Day [View instapost]
    Dec 24, 2014. 11:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Allstate Corp - Barchart Chart Of The DAy [View instapost]
    I suggest a moving stop loss to preserve your profits
    Nov 13, 2014. 10:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Actavis Is The Best Bet In The Drug Sector [View article]
    Nov 6, 2014. 10:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BAC, C, CSCO -- Technical Caution Or Sell Signals [View instapost]
    Uncertainty is the reason I'd be out.
    Oct 18, 2014. 07:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment