View as an RSS Feed
Kinross: Picking At The Carcass
- Kinross is being hit on two fronts: a falling gold price and Russian roulette.
- A strong balance sheet and expense control make Kinross an attractive speculation.
- Recently announced sale of Ecuadorean property adds more cash.
Junior U: Is Laramide Going To Graduate?
- Laramide Resources is a junior exploration company with several attractive properties in Australia and the U.S. In the next year or so, small-scale U.S. production could boost the stock.
- Its Westmoreland project in Australia is a large-scale holding with compelling economics but is still in the early stages of development.
- If the price of uranium begins to rise, Laramide could be one of the big winners given its low value today.
Paladin Energy: Off The Critical List
- Paladin's liquidity has become stronger.
- Closing a money-losing mine, sale of a minority interest in another and re-negotiating loans buys more time.
- With a rise in uranium's price late this year or early next, Paladin's leverage to the spot price could mean a double.
- Energy Fuels: Miner Turned Broker
- Cameco: Size Matters
- Reverse Alchemy At Kinross
- Ur-Energy's Longevity Brightens
- Paladin Energy: The 8 Million Pound Wounded Gorilla
- UR-Energy Is Living On Plastic
- UR-Energy: Uranium's Death Is Greatly Exaggerated