This user currently has no profile.
JJ Butler (pseudonym) spends his days doing research for investment and writing. As a teen he was inspired by two biographies on Warren Buffet and subscribed to the Wall Street Journal. Today Jeff reads 10-Q filings and takes notes while listening to company conference calls. Jeff resides near Lake Michigan, enjoys spending time with his wife and toddler and coach’s girls’ basketball.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Gold, Stocks - long
Independent Stock Analysis The Extensive Analysis intends to give an understanding and deep feel of the companies discussed. Each essay weaves together company history and management’s attitude with the business outlook and valuation. My independence allows for honesty in the presentation with competitive advantages and challenges ...More
given fair treatment. The Extensive Analysis reports are an efficient due diligence platform.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Third quarter results were ... on NII Holdings Risk/Reward Profile
- As a long time market obser... on Arch Coal May Face Bankruptcy By Mid-Decade
- The asset sale must be cons... on Arch Coal May Face Bankruptcy By Mid-Decade
- ACI, ANR, JRCC and even mig... on Arch Coal May Face Bankruptcy By Mid-Decade
- John Maynard Keynes: “When ... on Arch Coal May Face Bankruptcy By Mid-Decade
Latest comments on JJ's Articles