JJ Butler (pseudonym) spends his days doing research for investment and writing. As a teen he was inspired by two biographies on Warren Buffet and subscribed to the Wall Street Journal. Today Jeff reads 10-Q filings and takes notes while listening to company conference calls. Jeff resides near Lake Michigan, enjoys spending time with his wife and toddler and coach’s girls’ basketball.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Gold, Stocks - long
Independent Stock Analysis The Extensive Analysis intends to give an understanding and deep feel of the companies discussed. Each essay weaves together company history and management’s attitude with the business outlook and valuation. My independence allows for honesty in the presentation with competitive advantages and challenges ...More
given fair treatment. The Extensive Analysis reports are an efficient due diligence platform.
Currently, there are no book details for JJ Butler.
Latest Comments more »
- "If two events occur, ... on Silver Wheaton Shares Could Face Distress
- Yes, the unnecessary risk i... on Silver Wheaton Shares Could Face Distress
- 1) The industry on whole ha... on Loews: Unabashed Conglomerate
- "The approximate 2% av... on EV Energy Partners: The Price Is Finally Right
- Ah, the challenges of a con... on Loews: Unabashed Conglomerate
Latest comments on JJ's Articles