Joe Gantoss

View Joe Gantoss' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Acadia: A Big Move Into Parkinson's Disease Psychosis Results [View article]
    Sorry for the mistake, posting the $NPSP comment at $ACAD 's article.

As I mentioned on twitter & my TA & Charts website, The 1/2 position that I sold on Sep 20th @ $2.75 with 99.28% .... I bought back on 09/26 @ $2.36 & I'm still holding my position .

Think that we will see a new run-up as we get closer to Nov. as the company will reveal the results of P-III late Nov as their last PR.

You can see the update & follow-up here
    Oct 11 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NPS Pharmaceuticals: A Strong Near-Term Catalyst [View article]
    Just for the record, I closed my position banking my profit of 21.74%, I'm not holding through the coming volatile event.

$NPSP reached my price target ahead of the AdCom & exceed to touch the $10.07.
    As we know the panel is Tuesday, notes will come out tomorrow Friday, so it will be a volatile event depend on the wording of the documents.
    Trade it wisely, and if you are keeping your position through the panel vote, hedge your position with some puts, just in case.

All the best, till the next winning trade
    Will keep watching for t re-enter after the panel vote !!!
    Oct 11 12:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Acadia: A Big Move Into Parkinson's Disease Psychosis Results [View article]

$NPSP reached my price target ahead of the AdCom & exceed to touch the $10.07.

All the best, till the next winning trade
    Oct 11 10:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NPS Pharmaceuticals: A Strong Near-Term Catalyst [View article]
    My First target $8.48 reached today, faster than I though, the price touched the $8.50 point but close @ $8.47 just a cent below the resistance line.
    Like to see the volume expanded, it's important a healthy uptrend, we might see some side-way days, but the uptrend is valid.
    Next resistance line is the $8.88 line then the 52 weeks high $9.28

Will keep update here & will post updated charts too on my website
    Sep 11 10:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Acadia: A Big Move Into Parkinson's Disease Psychosis Results [View article]
    Thanks Wiesemc
    Hope the article can help traders to understand the potential and the risk as well, do your DD, know what you are holding & trade it wisely.

Will keep updating the charts here & on my website as well
    Sep 11 07:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NPS Pharmaceuticals: A Strong Near-Term Catalyst [View article]
    As expected, Revestive® (teduglutide) Receives European Marketing Authorization for the Treatment of Adults with Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS)

SBS is a rare and highly disabling condition that impacts patients’ quality of life and can lead to serious life-threatening complications

Teduglutide has received orphan drug designation for the treatment of SBS from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
    Sep 4 07:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celldex Has Big Expectations For ASCO-12 [View article]
    No problem,
    CDX-011 will not presented at ASCO as we all know already, but a good results and the price will explode
    In the other side a normal or bad results, the price will get a hit
    SO trade wisely. know and limit your risk
    May 23 09:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celldex Has Big Expectations For ASCO-12 [View article]
    Hi Wiesemc
    The first position I started as you can see on the chart @ $3.80 sold half @ $4.80 & the next half with stop loss @ $4.15, Avg. profit 17.61%
    The second position with avg. price of $4.022
    Will sell before end of the day, considering holding small position through the results, didn't decide yet, but will keep my Aug. $4 calls through
    May 23 08:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celldex Has Big Expectations For ASCO-12 [View article]
    As a trader, I will sell my position before the PR and the results.
    It's a risk management, even the upside is huge if the results will be over the expectation, but the risk for a bad data is big too...

So till Wednesday & before the market closing, will sell my shares, might keep some lotto option calls just because I feel it will be a good results, but not enough to keep my hard earn cash through.
    May 22 11:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celldex Has Big Expectations For ASCO-12 [View article]
    Yes, and we will see more action as we get closer to the 5/23, as CLDX will present the topline results from the phase II study of CDX-011.
    May 15 08:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celldex Has Big Expectations For ASCO-12 [View article]
    Hi Wiesemc,

The cretical error has cost CLDX the opportunity to present the data of its breast cancer drug CDX-011 at ASCO, but it cost the shareholders about 20% dropping from $4.78 to $3.97 today.

CLDX has decided to hold a webcast on May 23 and present the topline results from the phase II study of CDX-011.

In the last 4 days the price finds support around $3.90 level, in case & breaking down the last low $3.88 & closing below it, then it will be considered as a bearish sign and creating a lower low.

Still think that there is a good chance to see a run up in the last 2 weeks ahead of the data.
    Trade it wisely, and with risk management.
    May 9 08:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MAP Pharmaceutical: Timeline Of The NDA Resubmission [View article]
    Shane, what is wrong..Look at the charts, it's down from $17.14 to $12.49 on May 03rd, that's only 37% loss in a month for the shareholders.
    You have to separate the private investors & traders, from the institutional holders that can hold for long term, and have another look & thesis at the investment world, than the private traders, they are looking for a quick gain.

I still think that we have more of the downside than the upside in the coming few months, till the resubmission that will take another few months, and will cause more pain and losses for the shareholders.

As a biotech trader, I will start looking after MAPP just 2 months after the FDA acceptance of the resubmission and getting the class-II that means 6 months review.
    See you there.
    May 4 09:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NeoStem: Huge Potential In The Cell Therapy Sector [View article]
    Chemistfrog, thanks for your comment
    I think it's a good pick very close to the bottom after finding a support line too.

Engi, ATHX is great too, but as a trade and opportunity, NBS is better these days.
    It's already up 8% in 3 days from $0.36 to $0.39
    I'm looking for the Bollinger bands breakout, that will give a great run after the volatility squeeze released.
    manage your risk with stop loss
    May 3 03:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Protalix With Higher Chances To Get Approved After Shire's News [View article]
    here is the CEO Dr. Aviezer's answer about the ISRAELI Approval

Q: How long will it take you to get approved in Israel after the FDA approval? Will you be able to sell immediately after FDA approval or do you need to wait for Israel approval?

A: We believe that the approval in Israel will occur closely after the FDA approval. After receiving the approval, we will start transferring patients. Pfizer is ready with patient transition plans in other territories where approval is anticipated, and they will facilitate the process worldwide, with exception of Israel.
    May 1 08:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Protalix: What You Need To Know Ahead Of The May 1 PDUFA Date [View article]
    Terms
    • Upfront payment of $65 million
    • Additional near-term regulatory milestone payments of up to $50 million
    • Pfizer and Protalix to share net profit and net loss of taliglucerase alfa on a 60% / 40 % basis to Protalix. Certain limited capped expenses.

• Territories
    • Pfizer retains exclusive worldwide rights outside of Israel
    • Protalix retains exclusive commercialization rights in Israel (1)

• Protalix to manufacture taliglucerase alfa
    May 1 08:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment