This user currently has no profile.
Joe Ponzio learned investing the hard way. He was burned by an adviser, losing 80% on his investments and even more when the adviser stole money and skipped the country. He went to work for two of Wall Street's largest firms where he learned everything but investing. Self-educated in business and investing, Joe went on to form Ponzio Capital, an independent firm focused on value investing.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Ponzio Capital Ponzio Capital manages portfolios with two goals in mind: growth and safety. Following a deep value approach, we buy, hold, and sell individual stocks and bonds in a focused manner for clients across the United States.
F Wall Street First created as a blog to support the book of the same name, F Wall Street has grown into a community of conservative, non-conventional investors seeking to invest intelligently, comfortably, confidently, and at high rates of return.
F Wall Street "Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it." -Warren Buffett Investors shouldn't hate the market because of its up and downs. They should capitalize on it--and give a middle finger to those brokers wasting their time (and money) buying ...More
and selling, viewing investing as just buying stocks and not taking ownership of a company. In this book, Joe Ponzio gives an "f-you" to Wall Street and teaches you how to become a sharp value investor who uses economic downturns to your advantage. By buying into companies you believe in--but that may be selling for less than their intrinsic value, like high-end retailers in a weak market and discount retailers in a strong one--you will profit from their long-term performance. It's the perfect guide for anyone fed up with Wall Street’s bull.
Latest Comments more »
- That's what will make the s... on This Mid-Cap Natural Gas and Oil Stock Is Fund ...
- I don't see too much threat... on This Mid-Cap Natural Gas and Oil Stock Is Fund ...
- Yes, but their "worst ... on This Mid-Cap Natural Gas and Oil Stock Is Fund ...
- The company didn't plan on ... on This Mid-Cap Natural Gas and Oil Stock Is Fund ...
- Yeah. I'm working on changi... on This Mid-Cap Natural Gas and Oil Stock Is Fund ...
Latest comments on Joe's Articles
- ttoille on The Graham And Dodd Method For Valuing Stocks
- bpjjpb on Is there a "Right" Discount Rate for Calculatin...
- Afam Edozie on Is there a "Right" Discount Rate for Calculatin...
- jordankendall86 on Hedge Funds and the Early Buffett Partnership
- New Low Observer on Depending on Long-Term Aggressive Growth for Ap...