View Joe Ponzio's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Look at the Business Behind the Stock Price
- Don't Put Yourself in a Losing Position with Options
- Use Arbitrage: Tribune is a Perfect Example
- Use Arbitrage! Look to Tribune
- Abbott Laboratories: Price Married to Instrinsic Value
- From Free Cash Flow to Earnings and Back
- Don't Go Short on Overpriced Companies
- An Options Primer
- Valuation of Financial Institutions Explained
- Buffett on Mr. Market
- For Solid Companies, Fed Rate Changes Are Just Noise
- News vs. Noise: Is O'Neal To Blame for Merrill's Misery?
- News vs. Noise: Sifting Through News Advertisements and Press Releases
- Sharper Image May Be Broken But Has Break-Up Value
- Depending on Long-Term Aggressive Growth for Apple is a Gamble
- Is NutriSystem Healthy At $30/Share?
- Wal-Mart: Heads You Win, Tails You Don't Lose Much?
- Have You Read Your Classic Buffett?
- Procter & Gamble: Price Follows Value
- Alcatel-Lucent: Excercising The Power Of No
- Harley Davidson: Too Cost-Heavy For Comfort
- Why Is It So Difficult to Value U.S. Bancorp?
Let the Markets Crash
Aug. 21, 2007 • 2 Comments
Is there a "Right" Discount Rate for Calculating Value?
Aug. 20, 2007 • 3 Comments
- Wal-Mart: An Underpriced, Long-Term Buy
The Graham And Dodd Method For Valuing Stocks
Aug. 16, 2007 • 3 Comments
- The Art and Science of Valuing Burlington Northern
- Buffett Doubles Down On Burlington Northern
- Johnson & Johnson's Slowed Growth - Cause for Concern?
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals: Who Cares What Wall Street Thinks?
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals: Not Worth $6.22 Billion
- Coca-Cola: Buffett Was Right, Wall Street Was Wrong