View Joe Springer's Articles BY TICKER:
Michaels Companies Should Have Staying Power
- Michaels' in-store experience and the "hands-on" nature of arts and crafts should help protect Michaels from Amazon.
- About half of Michaels' sales are of its own proprietary products, which are not available elsewhere and help increase foot traffic.
- Michaels is the largest player in an industry that is very unlikely to be replaced by new technology.
Martin Marietta Materials: Hoya Saxa!
- Regulatory and permitting barriers to entry work extremely well for already established quarries, like the over 300 owned by Martin Marietta.
- It does not make sense to transport rock and sand aggregates long distances, and the local players like Martin Marietta have pricing power.
- If the US stays healthy, Martin Marietta should be able compound for years and decades.
5 Reasons To Take A Look At Telkonet
- Telkonet is a turnaround story, and though its turnaround seems to be in full motion, it has stayed under the radar.
- Telkonet is very well positioned to capitalize on intelligent automation markets that should have significant growth for a long time.
- Telkonet has an excellent business model and numerous catalysts that may help it realize asymmetric upside.
Tonix Is A Buy On Endpoint Circumstances
- BESTFIT missed its primary endpoint of mean change in pain.
- BESTFIT did deliver benefits across the board though, including statistical significance in pain by three other measures, including the one used in the most recent approval in FM.
- BESTFIT also demonstrated excellent safety and side effect data.
Unique Tonix Could Go Higher On BESTFIT Data
- Tonix is a unique company pursuing some of the largest challenges in medicine.
- Tonix is on the verge of receiving pivotal top line data in its BESTFIT trial.
- With good results, Tonix should soar.
Tonix Could Match Pfizer's Biggest Drug's Best Market
- Pfizer's Best Selling Drug Lyrica is Growing Rapidly in the US Fibromyalgia Market.
- Lyrica is Set to Eclipse $1 Billion in Annual Sales in the Market.
- With Good Data and at 1/1,000 the Size, Tonix Pharmaceuticals Could Have the Sales Equivalent.
Tonix May Not Need Final Trial
- After its first phase 3 trial Map Pharmaceuticals traded at 1 X sales without partners or analyst coverage.
- Map then traded at 2 X sales after the FDA decided no final phase 3 trial was necessary.
- If BESTFIT data is good, TNX-102 SL in FM has an excellent chance to do the same.
10 Things To Know About Tonix Pharmaceuticals
- BESTFIT Data Should Be Released Early Q4.
- Data Should Be a Pivotal Event for Tonix.
- Tonix Also Has Quite a Pipeline and Staff.
10 Great Investments At Good Prices
- The stock market has had a long bull run.
- There are still great investments to be had at good prices.
- We offer 10 suggestions.
Beat Most Fund Managers In One Step
- Large-cap index funds are extremely popular.
- Mid-cap index funds swap holdings with large cap funds.
- As long as large-cap index funds enjoy their popularity, mid-cap index funds will enjoy an advantage.
The Best Passive Retirement Strategy In The World
- Inflation may doom bond-holding retirees.
- The equity markets provide the return and inflation protection retirees need.
- A time buffer can allow retirees to move more money into equities.
Tonix Approaching 100 Days Until BESTFIT Results
- BESTFIT trial results are about 100 days away.
- TNX-102 SL is poised to be the first line therapy in fibromyalgia.
- We expect favorable results from BESTFIT, and think the stock will approach $1 billion in market cap.
4 Reasons Adamis Pharmaceuticals Could Be A Multi-Bagger
- Epinephrine Pre-Filled Syringe is Poised for Market Share - Revenues with high gross margins should start in 2015.
- Taper DPI Should Generate a Lot of Revenue - Truly novel delivery device could generate more than $1 billion annually.
- APC-1000 is One Trial From the Market - And looking to take share from the fastest growing drug in its class.
5 Reasons Tonix Could Still Be A Multi-Bagger
- BESTFIT is on Schedule - All is well with TNX-102 SL in its pivotal fibromyalgia study.
- Proof of Concept Study in PTSD is on Schedule - Could lead to Department of Defense grants and further development of newly acquired IP.
- TNX-201 is on Schedule - Treatment for most common headache type should apply for approval in 2018.
- Tonix’ IP is Very Strong and its Strategy Remains Intact - Tonix' lead products should have market exclusivity into the 2030s.
- Value - We think data results in the fourth quarter will realize a $61.53 price per share.
- 6 Doubles In A Row And 2014's Top Pick
- 4 Reasons Tonix Could Be A Multi-Bagger
- How Do You Fake 7 Of 16 Five-Year Glioblastoma Survivors?
- 6 Reasons ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Is One Of The Best Risk Vs. Rewards In The Market
- 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple
- With Plenty Of Cash, Hydrogenics Is A Buy
- MannKind's Afrezza Likely To Easily Gain Approval
- 5 Reasons MannKind Could Be The Best Performing Stock Of 2013
- 3 Reasons TravelCenters Of America Could Triple
- Apple: Get Ready For January 18
- 6 Reasons Fuel Tech Could Triple
- $100,000 Bold Trader's Portfolio: 3 Bold Trades
- Buy Apple On January 18
- $33,000 Portfolio: Mostly Cash Ahead Of Elections And Snow-Hurricanes
- Put Writing: Make Money With Coal 'Insurance' (Video)
- 4 Options Trades For Arch Coal (Video)
- Romney Scares Coal Shorts (Video)
- 5 Bio-Pharma Stocks To Buy Right Here