Joe Springer

View Joe Springer's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Seems like an intriguing longer term play, not sure about a near-term catalyst..
    Jun 7, 2013. 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hey 007, I've always liked it from a distance, need to look into it further..
    Jun 7, 2013. 01:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    LOL Thank you Dennis : )
    Jun 7, 2013. 12:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I looked at CVV for that reason, not sure there is a near term play..
    Jun 7, 2013. 12:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    Smiley face then! : )
    Jun 7, 2013. 11:52 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • They're up 400% already!! : )
    Jun 6, 2013. 02:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    I just don't know day-to-day Brooks, if you have a long-term outlook I like it..
    Jun 5, 2013. 01:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind's Afrezza Likely To Easily Gain Approval [View article]
    Thank you TruffelPig.
    Jun 3, 2013. 11:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    You bet my friend.
    Jun 3, 2013. 03:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    I saw that, I really like it.
    May 31, 2013. 03:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    The electrolysers are more than 90% efficient per the CEO, the hydrogen (and natural gas for that matter) burning in a combined cycle gas plant cuts that in half with its innate inefficiency, so it's not as efficient as going electrons to electrons as in a battery, but the scale of storage is what is valuable to the utilities.
    May 30, 2013. 10:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    I just don't know what will happen day-to-day Chris, something to consider is taking a small position, if it goes down you can get the rest, if it goes up - you made money. Generally I don't like to game the macro-environment, the broad market rarely seems to do what it "should."
    May 30, 2013. 09:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    Don't know ThaiLove..
    May 30, 2013. 09:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    I did not notice that one, thank you Marc. I almost linked an ad of theirs touting the first HYGS project but it was not in English!
    May 29, 2013. 01:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Hydrogenics Could Triple [View article]
    The insiders are compensated by performance, their interests are aligned with shareholders. I like the executive compensation structure. The CEO made more than twice his base last year because of all the positive developments, the stock went from about the 5s to the 8s last year and he got a nice bonus. Not quid-pro-quo stock ownership but the interests are aligned.
    May 29, 2013. 01:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment