View as an RSS Feed
View Joel West's Articles BY TICKER:
- Effect of Zombie Portfolio on LTE Royalties?
- Open Platforms, Semi-Open Standards: Microsoft's Correct Response to Google
- Google's War on Semi Open Standards
- 2010 Was Officially Year of the iPad
- DVD Rental Market Remains Brutally Commoditized
- Microsoft vs. Open Kinect: How to Miss a Significant Market Opportunity
Cleantech Businesses May Be Fundamentally Unsuitable for VC Investment
on Jan 9, 2011 • 5 Comments
- Atheros Purchase Continues Qualcomm's Shift North
- Life After Qualcomm: Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha's Big Reward
- Motorola Splitting Its Way to Greatness?
- Google as the New AT&T?
- Even Low Estimates for EV Sales May Be Optimistic
- iPad and Other Tablets: Outlook for 2011
- Qualcomm Beyond the Cellphone
- End of Qualcomm's TV Career
- Barnes & Noble's Nook Color Will Be a Good Media Device Someday
Some Observations on Global Solar Adoption
on Dec 8, 2010 • Comment!
- Verizon's LTE Network May Signal the End for All-You-Can-Eat
- Google, The Sometimes Honest Broker
- A Tale of Two Commodities: Android and Discount CDMA Carriers
- Tablet Wars Part 3: Is Wi-Fi Enough?
- Tablet Wars, Part 2: Half a Tablet Can Be Better Than a Whole One
- Tablet Wars: Media and Media Formats
- Qualcomm's Next Monopoly: Smartphones
- Android Officially Brings Commoditization to Smartphones
- Android Leads Inevitable March Towards Smartphone Commoditization
- Barnes & Noble's Nook: New Niche?
- General Electric: Green Energy or Greenwashing?
- Apple vs. Google: Opener Than Thou
- Barnes & Noble: New Nook Needs a Niche
- When It Comes to Apple's iPad, Is Steve Jobs Right?
- Lessons From Greening Google's Billions