View as an RSS Feed
View JoeNatural's Articles BY TICKER:
Amazon.com Deal With Green PolkaDot Box Sets The Stage For Eventual Buyout
- Green PolkaDot Box will become the exclusive provider of Living Produce on Amazon.com.
- Frozen/refrigerated line of organic and non-GMO foods gives Amazon.com a major sales and distribution advantage with little competition.
- Amazon.com made the early move in contacting Green PolkaDot Box.
The Green PolkaDot Box: My #1 'Special Situation' Stock To Watch
- Initial marketing blitz could change the game altogether and results can be seen in real time.
- Creative, non-dilutive financing plan to speed things up, but not a deal breaker if it fails.
- A successful uplisting accompanied by membership expectations being met can result in significant stock price appreciation.
Adaptive Medias: Full Steam Ahead As They Finish Plowing Through Mimvi Legacy Issues
- Adaptive is the only digital content monetization player other than AOL that offers an end-to-end solution.
- Revenue growth increased sequentially in Q1 (statistically the slowest quarter for advertisers) over Q4 (statistically the quarter with highest advertising spend).
- Adaptive is loaded with technology talent and continues bringing in heavy hitters.
Integral Technologies: Insiders Buying Stock For First Time In Company's 18-Year History
- New CEO participated in straight equity financing and bought shares in the open market.
- Guidance calling for positive net income later this year.
- Production line of ElectriPlast was just launched by South Korean giant Hanwha L&C.
Why Does This Former Pharma King Keep Buying Shares Of Tribute Pharmaceuticals?
- Following John Gregory's lead has proven to be prosperous.
- Bringing Bezalip to the U.S. adds enormous potential.
- Prescriptions for Cambia rose over 30% YOY.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals: Still No Love After Uplisting To Nasdaq
- The steep 3-day sell-off is unfounded, overdone and misunderstood.
- 8-drug pipeline with 4 of them in late-stage development.
- Short-term catalysts are current valuation, NDA filing this month for Epinephrine PFS (Epi Pen) and upcoming clinical trials this summer for their Dry Powder Inhaler (APC-5000).
- Adamis has now fully acquired 3M's Taper Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) Technology.
Starbucks And Spindle: A Leg Up On Royalty Programs In Mobile Payments
- Carl Icahn is staking his claim in the "Payment Services Provider" space.
- Spindle's family of patents referenced more than 140 times by industry giants.
- Valuation is many multiples under other start-ups in the sector.
Don't Disregard These 3 Biotech Plays In 2014
- Emergent BioSolutions sports a trailing P/E of 30, yet analysts see 46% EPS growth this year.
- Medicare and Medicaid issues for Luminex are temporary and not company specific.
- Biotech behemoths are now expressing interest in Pressure BioSciences' new HT design.
- Alphaform AG - German Engineering And Exceptional Value In A 3D Printing Stock
- Investing Like A South Korean Chaebol - Top 4 Stocks To Own
- Inquiry To Kodak Reveals Bullish Outlook On Uni-Pixel
- 'Tis The Season For Tax-Loss Selling Opportunities
- The Ad-Tech Sector Is Beginning To Resemble 3-D At Its Early Stage Of Excitement
- 2 Binary-Event Stocks That Offer Growing Stability
- Aspen Group: Soaring Revenues And Declining Losses
- My Top 3 Patent Litigation Stocks
- Combining Water With Farming Equates To Soaring Valuations
- Medicating Your Portfolio With Medical Device Companies: Part 2
- Rental Cars: Analyzing The Biggest And The Smallest Companies
- 2 Davids Troll For Goliath-Sized Patent Litigation Dollars
- Medicating Your Portfolio With Medical Device Companies, Part 1
- Make Profits Appear With Personal Appearance Products
- To Back Up The Truck For Data Backup Or Not?
- Ambow Education: 50% Plunge = 100% Opportunity
- Weight Loss Battle Heats Up For Investors
- AstroBaby's 890% Growth Sets Feihe Free
- SmartHeat Goes Cold, But Ignites A Fire Under The Sector