JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Update: MGT Technology's Q2 Earnings - Owning Up To The Worst Call Of My Career [View article]
    Iroquois keeps loading the boat and the Markman hearing is finally here (next month). If you like the stock at $5.00, you have to love it down here below $1.00, especially with (finally) real numbers finally being reported. There is HOPE on the gaming side, but also take into consideration that MGT just said the need for money now starts to dwindle going forward. There's also a presentation showing the damages from patent infringement of around $18 billion, not million. And .... has anyone seen the new presentation on the company's website from last week ? Pretty cool video along with slides, but of course .... the company told no one about it.
    Aug 20 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Resonant +6.1% on bullish SA Pro write-up; SCON ticks higher [View news story]
    Everyone should check out the company's new PowerPoint that was just released late last week ........

And you gotta love that they have money to last until 2016. Looking forward to reading your article when the embargo is lifted tomorrow.
    Aug 18 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Sino Agro Food Earnings [View article]
    You guys don't realize SIAF is a total ChiScam fraud that's lied to shareholders for years and will continue to do so. If people saw the extremely detailed "whistleblower" report I recently filed against this company with the SEC along with Nasdaq's lead investigator, they wouldn't touch this scam with a 10 foot pole. Sooner or later, the SEC shuts down this fraud for good and now there's reports the company owes a monster tax bill to the IRS and guess what ? Shareholders will again foot the bill. And BTW, the authorized share count is about to be jacked up yet again. Any day now.
    Aug 16 10:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food's Tax Problems: Food For Thought [View article]
    If SIAF owes any taxes, not to worry, as they'll just sell stock to pay the bill, just as they do for everything else. This is the biggest OTC ChiScam going today. I submitted a detailed "whistleblower" complaint to the SEC for all the fraud they've committed. I also spoke to Nasdaq's lead investigator about this fraud that's allegedly trying to uplist. In the meantime, the authorized share count is about to be raised ..... yet again. The people invested in this total scam are clueless lemmings that have been drinking the Kool-Aid for years, all the while being lied to day in and day out.
    Aug 15 03:41 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Biodel's (BIOD) CEO Errol De Souza on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    ATM financing ? What is this ... a pink sheet ? Good grief, I think we've seen what ATM financing did for ETRM. Clueless management team here for sure.
    Aug 11 11:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GoPro Releases Strong Hardware Earnings, Reiterates Virtuous Cycle Of Sales Driven By Content [View article]
    When VOXX releases the 360Fly next month, the GoPro momentum comes to a screeching halt IMO. I'd be willing to bet that less than 1% of GPRO shareholders are even aware of the 360Fly ..... and it's a game changer. You guys better read this .....

Aug 3 09:26 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • VOXX International - Explosive Upside Potential Based On Exciting New Products [View article]
    Let me just say that GeoInvesting has a better track record than anyone I know, including David Einhorn, Carl Icahn, David Tepper, Leon Cooperman, etc. and NO ONE does their homework like Geo. I didn't see this article until a few minutes ago and am in at $9.99 and could care less about the stock already being up +.51 at the time of my purchase. I follow hundreds and hundreds of stocks and have never once looked at VOXX. I think we're going to find that's the same story for most. I'll bet that VOXX becomes more and more widely known in the days ahead.
    Jul 30 02:07 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integral Technologies Shares: An Interesting Way To Play The Lightweighting Theme [View article]
    Here's a very in-depth 21-page report from Marla (the author) written last month on ITKG .....

Jul 25 12:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Looks Like A Tasty Short After Running 15% Friday [View article]
    Waldo, I definitely think you'll see NQ shoot 100% straight from here on out with as much attention as they've received. Better yet, I still say this goes private, some fraud attached or not.
    Jul 20 09:34 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Looks Like A Tasty Short After Running 15% Friday [View article]
    A tasty short when we know the 20-F will be filed and all uncertainty surrounding the audit has now been removed ? Huh ? At $5.00 ? Holy cow ..... good luck with that. The SEC would have already halted this name by now if they were going to, but they want to see what the 20-F states first IMO. Heck, even a lot of the delisted companies are compliant with their 20-F's now. I doubt you find many willing to short at $5.00 versus taking at least a small long position on the other side like myself.
    Jul 20 09:30 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Automobile Lightweighting Has Begun - 4 Stocks To Own In The Carbon Fiber And Specialty Plastics Sectors [View article]
    Good analysis and ITKG is by far my favorite by a mile with regard to the stocks you mentioned. The CEO is the best OTC CEO I've seen in years, running his company like it's already trading on Nasdaq. Buying shares for himself on the open market while doing deals with mega billion dollar companies. I would watch this name like a hawk for new developments going forward ..... and there will be many.
    Jul 18 01:00 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Online Video: Don't Change The Channel [View article]
    Excellent analysis and with ADTM being one of the only two companies to offer end-to-end solutions (AOL is the other) in the space, one has to think this is a great takeout candidate at a much much greater valuation, maybe even before uplisting to Nasdaq.
    Jul 18 08:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Surprised When J.C. Penney Blows It Away On Gross Margins [View article]
    Prices were high ? LOL. Maybe you were in Dillard's or Macy's because it sure wasn't a JCP.
    Jul 15 12:26 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Hurry Up And Explain It Already! [View article]
    NQ is a "partial" fraud as were several other ChiScams that went private. Yes, NQ will be going the "private" route at about $10 a share IMO. I knew that the second I read NQ's ridiculous response to PWC's request. No way they would have put out such a laughable response to PWC unless private equity was already putting a deal together. And BTW, there were many red flags here long before MW came into the picture. Read the hit pieces on NQ from before MW's entrance. For starters, NQ sells stock like no one else in the space, regardless of how much cash they say they have. And the buy back ? A total joke.
    Jul 13 10:21 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon.com Deal With Green PolkaDot Box Sets The Stage For Eventual Buyout [View article]
    I never really paid much attention to this space because of price of products, but GPDB eliminates that fear. I can almost guarantee Amazon takes them out in the next 2 years. In the meantime, all the capital raised is at $2.70 and above and puts a floor in the stock. If sales were not to improve from current stats, it would still only result in a 4% dilutive effect for the entire year.
    Jul 9 06:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment