JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Ocwen CA Settlement Boosts Stock Heading Into Next Week [View article]
    The stock plunged from as high as $8 in early 2014 ? Author needs to correct this.
    Jan 25, 2015. 08:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Rush To Dive Back Into FXCM [View article]
    Everyone says the money was lost. Oh really ? Last I checked, it was owed to FXCM by customers. Sure, it wiped some out and they'll file B.K., but the company WILL collect from others. In the meantime, they got bailed out at $6.25 a share (non-dilutive) and the author says don't take the risk ? Sorry, but I find that somewhat laughable. And let's not forget that FXCM just got the best advertising of their life. Who'd of thought that currency trading allowed players to lose or profit just a much as other investment vehicles ?
    Jan 19, 2015. 11:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: T-Mobile Adds More Subscribers In Q4 Without Adding Value [View article]
    Agree with your article except for the fact that DISH is lurking. I'd hate to sell here and then "WHAM" ! DISH takeout at $43.00
    Jan 10, 2015. 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GeoInvesting's Maj Soueidan Positions For 2015: An Outstanding Year For Micro-Cap Investors [View article]
    When reading Seeking Alpha articles, I give more thought to what the GEO team says than any other author. These guys rarely miss a call. I love how they called out LLEN as a fraud and last week, the former CEO was sentenced to 5 years in prison. The SEC should designate Geo as an honorary enforcement officer. Geo has made me a ton of money over the years and they continue to get better and better. I would add just one note .... I'm a little surprised TIK isn't on the list, as they're now past all the false starts.
    Jan 9, 2015. 08:54 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: J.C. Penney Tells Shorts Where They Can Stuff It [View article]
    Lesson to be learned: When insiders are buying the stock at much higher prices .... DON'T sell your stock.
    Jan 7, 2015. 09:28 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 15 Biotech Names For 2015 [View article]
    Excellent article and thanks for authenticating my interview (NVIV) with Jordan Fallis. Obviously I knew there would be many people who doubted what was reported in my interview with the patient, but all that matters to me is what I reported was 100% the truth. I have since received an e-mail from Jordan's mom stating that she read my article and she asked me if I still wanted her to contact me. She then wished me a Merry Christmas. I replied to her that I indeed would like to hear from her when it's convenient.
    Jan 5, 2015. 03:52 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Yet Another Executive Leaves And More Information On Tack Fiori's New Director [View article]
    It's amazing the SEC has been sooooo asleep at the wheel concerning this dilution ChiScam train wreck that's been lining the pockets of insiders since its inception. And LOL at the recently announced buyback. I guarantee you that any shares bought back will go right back out the door as has ALWAYS been the case.
    Jan 3, 2015. 09:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One More Reason Why I Remain Long 3D Systems [View article]
    Shorting the stock at $30 is every bit as insane as going long at $80 and I don't think people realize that EPS growth is forecast at 40% in 2015, meanwhile the forward multiple is well below that. This doesn't even take into consideration the company's recent acquisition of CIMT. And .... with the short interest still totally ridiculous, I see $50 being reached much faster than most.
    Dec 31, 2014. 01:30 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integral Technologies: First Quarter Highlights Recent Strides [View article]
    Nice write-up and very accurate.
    Dec 30, 2014. 01:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • WidePoint: Insiders Are Buying Shares, So Why Aren't You? [View article]
    I like the statement management made in the last CC whereby we've seen the end of dilution. So now the entire story shifts to earnings and that's what's caused the latest sell-off, as Craig Hallum forecasts EPS of just .03 for 2015 and .16 for 2016. I think they did that to scare out retailers, allowing some tute friends to take a cheap position. I think they'll do .03 in Q1 alone let alone the entire year.
    Dec 17, 2014. 01:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tel-Instrument: Guidance Calls For Revenues To Quickly Double Accompanied By Strong Earnings [View article]
    Mr. or Mrs. Dobbs,

Full rate production was delayed back then, but you know that. There are NO more delays and the last full rate production contract will be sealed this month or next month. Earnings will now explode to the upside. Thanks for finally making a post that wasn't deleted by Seeking Alpha for being either off-topic or a personal attack.
    Dec 9, 2014. 08:20 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • These J.C. Penney Announcements Will Blow Your Mind And Nobody Is Watching [View article]
    Insiders are buying the stock and the CEO's last purchase is a dollar higher than where the stock closed on Friday. Short-sellers will continue getting beat like their red-headed step-children.
    Nov 30, 2014. 09:43 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Miss This Opportunity To Buy Glu Mobile [View article]
    Sold off due to a misunderstanding ? Huh ? It sold off, as this dilution scam will eventually go back to the well for more.
    Nov 29, 2014. 08:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems Paid A Big Premium For Slow Growth [View article]
    Slow growth ? Huh ? Before the Cimatron acquisition, they were set to grow EPS by 40% next year while trading at a forward P/E of 35. Slow growth ? LOL. Prepare for blast-off if you ask me and a monster, uneducated short position is in trouble, period.
    Nov 26, 2014. 11:25 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: The Opportunity Is Getting Better And Better [View article]
    IMO, there's not a chance in Hell that SIAF uplists to the Nasdaq, as I spoke at length with their lead investigator for new listings about SIAF's rampant fraud. I then sent him at his request, the entire file I sent to the SEC when I filed my whistleblower report against SIAF.

Secondly, the float is wayyyyyyyy too large and who's left to buy ? Every kool-aid drinking shareholder has already maxed out their credit cards to buy this stock and the Swedes have to be maxed out along with Rock Hill. You need new blood and lots of it. Far far better risk/reward scenarios out there. No reason whatsoever to go charging into another ChiScam.
    Nov 26, 2014. 08:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment