JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • InVivo Revolutionizing Spinal Cord Injury [View article]
    Love the article and I would suspect patients #1 & #2 will start to get some national media coverage other than local print and TV, as their recoveries are nothing short of remarkable. So you think the stock should be trading at $24 post-split right now ? My post-split number is $16.36 by the end of June. A lot of retail investors will be replaced by institutions after the uplisting IMO. Any chance the pilot study is halted early due to success, thus allowing the pivotal to begin earlier than expected ? Odds of a large medical device company already eyeing NVIV as a possible acquisition ?
    Mar 27, 2015. 04:20 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Resonant: Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Following Dramatic Selloff [View article]
    The Street Sweeper did their best to bash QCOR in the mid $20's and a couple of years later, QCOR was bought out at $93 a share. Oops !!
    Mar 26, 2015. 10:56 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Conference Call Portends A Double Whammy For Lumber Liquidators [View article]
    Janney's take is 180 degrees opposite of yours. Their channel checks indicate a return to normality and a marked improvement throughout their stores. CPSC test is a cupcake test that will pass with flying colors. Being short right now after yesterday is suicide, period.
    Mar 26, 2015. 09:52 AM | 21 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Expanding Capacity To Meet Anticipated Demand [View article]
    nicksanta ..... this Chang Rim order has nothing to do with the expected announcement. We already know what's coming is from one of the big partners, Hanwha, Delphi or BASF.
    Mar 21, 2015. 08:28 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Expanding Capacity To Meet Anticipated Demand [View article]
    Integral by far has the best CEO of publicly traded companies on the OTC. I have no doubt that once the company is able to uplist, we'll see appearances on CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox Business, etc. The company was all but left for dead until Doug Bathauer came into the picture and now it's potential is going to be realized. You definitely won't find a stronger shareholder base.
    Mar 21, 2015. 11:14 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Explaining Lumber Liquidators' Reckless Strategy, And Rebutting Its Claims About Deconstructive Testing [View article]
    What's a "fancy lawyer" ? One that's dressed for church ? I suppose it's a good thing they didn't hire lawyers not wearing a Rolex.

The worst thing I see with LL is they have a CEO in desperate need of a public speaking class, as the stock would have traded much differently after his CNBC interview. Also, I noticed CNBC headlines shortly after the interview claimed that LL will continue to sell product made in China, but if you watch the interview again, you'll see the CEO never said that. I suppose the story sells better ?
    Mar 15, 2015. 09:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tel Instrument: Over 500% Upside Just To Reach Fair Value Based On Guidance [View article]
    He used "15 years" in a PR.
    Mar 10, 2015. 09:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Fiscal Q4 (ending March 31st) guidance simply doesn't add up and the current guidance implies EPS around .20 cents, but I'm telling you, EPS should come in around .30 cents. I know what O'Hara's up to, as he finally sees this as his chance to make himself look like a hero when he blows away his lowball numbers. You know he's been waiting for this day for the last several years. And best of all ? All of this new business is sustainable for the next 15 years, his words, not mine. If people would only take the time to read the filings ...... but that's a rarity, as most seem to want investment ideas handed to them without any work on their part whatsoever. When TIK hits the $15 a share mark, I can't wait to hear all the "coulda woulda shoulda" comments.
    Mar 9, 2015. 10:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Japanese Healthcare Giant Invests In A Point-Of-Care Coagulation Diagnostic System [View article]
    And as good as this upcoming Coag deal with Sysmex will be, BIAD says MIDS is the "biggie." This is possibly QCOR all over again. Gotta love that BIAD's monthly cash burn is dropping to just $70K a month. They'll have serious leverage in finalizing the deal with Sysmex.
    Mar 3, 2015. 09:11 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Windstream: What A Difference A Few Months Make [View article]
    I only want to comment about the company's service since I don't follow the stock. Where I live, my only choice is Windstream and I must say .... Windstream is the WORST internet service provider I've ever had and if I had the chance to switch, I'd do it in a New York second. I feel like I have "dial-up" all over again. How on earth is this company still in business ?
    Mar 1, 2015. 08:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • UniPixel's (UNXL) CEO Jeff Hawthorne on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    tommyboy1, open your eyes and look at the massive cash burn increase in UNXL. Are you new to investing ? And nice try about TIK ? Try ? Try about what ? I point out a stock whereby EPS will rise from habitually flat all the way to over $1.00 (and sustainable) and you say nice try ? There's no "try" about it. It's a "fact" and apparently you're not interested in facts. As far as CLIR, I know the money guys behind the company and they love this name, so you may have a good one there, although I prefer a sure thing in TIK regarding earnings that are NOT a guess. Back to UNXL ... UNXL also rose after the last earnings report, but it will collapse IMO as it did before. Since you own the stock, at least be prepared for a capital raise, as it's coming whether you believe it or not.
    Mar 1, 2015. 08:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I didn't get burned, as I've traded the stock fairly well and haven't owned it since after the last earnings report. This company might succeed on down the road, but they've squandered their cash and that's the real story here. Don't like it when a company is afraid to take real questions on a CC and provide real answers. All they ever try to convey is what shareholders want to hear.

Meanwhile you have stocks that virtually no one follows like TIK whereby their earnings are on the cusp of exploding, rising from EPS of slightly negative last year to well over $1.00 this calendar year, yet haven't yet been discovered and trading under $5.00 .... insane.
    Feb 27, 2015. 08:21 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nothing worse than being in queue for a CC and the CEO says "there are no more callers" ...... what crap. The fact is .... this quarter's massive cash burn now brings on what shareholders have dreaded forever ..... a capital raise. Of course they said during the call that they had enough cash for the foreseeable future, but no way Jose, not any more. I wrote a favorable SA article about this company this time last year. I take back everything I said. This company is a Joke with a capital J. Odds of not having to raise capital ? 10% at best IMO, no matter what they say. Pitiful.
    Feb 26, 2015. 09:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel misses by $0.18 [View news story]
    Massive loss this time and now cash becomes a real concern.
    Feb 26, 2015. 04:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Special Situation: New IPO Crashes 90% Out Of The Gate On Unexpected Dump [View article]
    Arthur, it always cracks me up when people whip out the ol' "going concern" boilerplate language, as if 99% of OTC's don't carry the same tag. As for the 100K share gift ? I'm not a fan of it and hopefully the coverage lasts longer than one article that produced a 17% decline in the price.
    Feb 23, 2015. 09:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment