JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Vringo Receives Support In Fight Against Google [View article]
    Well thought-out and excellent article. No position in the stock.
    Aug 27, 2015. 10:07 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Insider Buying Signals Confidence At Ironclad Performance Wear Following Q2 Report [View article]
    Good article as always. Thanks.
    Aug 27, 2015. 09:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Expect Twitter To Continue To Fall [View article]
    The author says the future looks bleak ? Yeah, the rapid adoption of Periscope is just awful. Wait .... look in the sky .... it's an asteroid heading right for us. We're all gonna die !!
    Aug 23, 2015. 02:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Think InVivo Shares Are Worth A Double [View article]
    MJack1, while (as you say) a myriad of NVIV longs disagreed with me, as well as an established analyst, the market did NOT disagree, as my call for "$10 fairly soon" was dead on, no different than all my other calls about NVIV. And why would I want to attend a shareholder meeting in which management tells shareholders that they read the message boards ? This management team sucks, period .... IMO. There's a reason I ALWAYS make money in the market while others are stuck with losses ..... it's called "common sense." Try using it sometime, as it works wonders.
    Aug 22, 2015. 12:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WidePoint Corporation: Will It Double? [View article]
    This company's management team has fooled shareholders quarter after quarter after quarter. These guys won't ever turn a profit and they'll do another capital raise as quickly as the faithful will claim "basher." Still cracks me up every CC when Sam Donaldson comes on and praises management and then asks the wrong questions, showing he doesn't understand how the market works. Good for a laugh if nothing else. The funniest thing ? Management referring shareholders to analysts for estimates going forward. That takes the cake.
    Aug 15, 2015. 09:34 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Oil Shorts Are Overlooking May Come Back To Bite Them [View article]
    Summer demand coming to an end and my call for $35 oil back in February looks like a reality. Rig count up again this week. What sucks is that my price of gas was $2.71 when oil was at $62.50, but now it's actually risen to $2.79 with oil at $42.50
    Aug 15, 2015. 09:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alibaba: Down More Than 10% In A Month Since Sell Report, Reiterate Sell [View article]
    18 P/E when the cash is backed out with 30% growth and it's a sell ? ROTFLOL. Thanks for the laugh. It's a screaming buy if anything.
    Aug 13, 2015. 09:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix: Small Biotech With High Risk / High Reward Profile [View article]
    This is a cult stock and these types are dangerous. I find a $234 million market cap at this stage to be outrageous. The stock is miles overvalued IMO, but cult stocks can remain mispriced for an extended period of time.
    Aug 13, 2015. 09:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Airlines Will Buck The 'Core Four' Downtrend [View article]
    As airlines continue to further manage capacity in a disciplined way and show the market they are being managed much more responsibly than in years past, valuations will rise. Once investors become convinced it's different now, these stocks will fly once and for all. A little frustrating now, but you know it's coming.
    Aug 13, 2015. 09:10 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Think InVivo Shares Are Worth A Double [View article]
    Jason, everyone knows that resorting to ATM financing demonstrates that management is either incompetent or is desperate with no other alternative. I would find the latter hard to believe. And registering 16% of the O/S as options for insiders to enrich themselves with ? Sorry, but my opinion of this company has done a 180. And what's up with patient #4 and #5 ? If they're this slow if and when the device gets FDA approval, this will be a perpetual dilution machine forever.
    Aug 11, 2015. 12:05 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Think InVivo Shares Are Worth A Double [View article]
    Nice article Jason and I used to be a bull on NVIV, but not any more. Management has proved to me they are amateurs in doing this ATM deal with Cowen and registering millions of shares via options for themselves. Unfortunate, but it is what it is. Patient enrollment way too slow IMO and I'll be shocked if the stock doesn't trade below $10 fairly soon. Congrats on going solo.
    Aug 10, 2015. 06:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LifeLogger: Ties To Stock Promotions, 'Pump-And-Dump' Schemes, Price Target Zero [View article]
    Great research as always.
    Aug 10, 2015. 10:59 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Anavex Life Sciences' Warrants Will Crush The Stock By 70% Or More [View article]
    I would argue that the recent massive volume suggests many more warrants have been converted and sold ..... if not all of them.
    Aug 6, 2015. 09:44 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel misses by $0.19, misses on revenue [View news story]
    Can't believe these bozos entered into a financing arrangement with Hudson Bay, the sentence of death. Conversions will kill this company going forward.
    Aug 4, 2015. 06:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • UniPixel: A Tragic End Or A New Beginning? [View article]
    Getting into bed with Hudson Bay will come back to haunt the company. They are a death sentence.
    Aug 4, 2015. 01:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment