JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Zogenix Victorious As Massachusetts Caves On Emergency Zohydro Restrictions [View instapost]
    I'd say it's now "game over" for this wayyyyy overvalued stock ($300 mill. cap) after Purdue news this morning.
    Jul 8 08:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: NQ Mobile's Audit In Major Jeopardy [View article]
    There is no doubt in my mind that a halt is now imminent. PWC is gone folks and it's now game over.
    Jul 3 08:55 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel Still Struggling To Advance From A Lab Experiment To A Sellable Product [View article]
    Back in with a starter at $6.96, as CH's analysis is dead on and I gladly welcome the fuel short-sellers will provide heading in to August CC. There WILL be an explosive move upwards coming at some point. I can patiently wait from these prices.
    Jun 27 02:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Richard, I'm out of the stock on the latest pop, so work your magic.
    Jun 27 01:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    We were taking bets in our trading room yesterday as to when the first hit piece would be released after the CC. Congrats on being first. We figured 1 or 2 days and you didn't disappoint.
    Jun 27 08:52 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DragonWave: After Years Of Disappointment, Big Upside Potential In 2014 [View article]
    This company will lose money for years to come and massive dilution will continue. Thanks, but no thanks.
    Jun 27 07:53 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Adamis Pharmaceuticals: Still No Love After Uplisting To Nasdaq [View article]
    Back in again at $4.59, as uncertainty seems to be removed now about the need to raise capital. It's coming with the shelf, but even if the entire shelf was used at $5.00, valuation is still less than $100 million. Will probably sell around $5.00, at least this time around. Always watching closely. Bought NVIV at $1.01, as management over there sent out a screaming buy signal with the cost-cutting move and disclosure that they have enough cash thru March 2016. That was a once very hot stock and has been beaten into the ground.
    Jun 26 03:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Robert, the fact remains .... I can out trade you blindfolded.
    Jun 25 08:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Robert, I just happen to be honest about my trades and position on a stock. I knew the 10-K was coming and that it wouldn't be viewed favorably cash-position wise. While some may want to buy and hold, that's not me, especially after the webcast turned out to be an event where questions could not be asked. I don't like that, as cash needs couldn't be addressed. And what happened ? Wham ?? $50 million shelf. Who's lost credibility ? The company. Laugh all you want, but I suspect you'd love to have my 108% portfolio gains from last year and an even better pace this year. The fact is ..... I know when to buy and sell. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from me.
    Jun 25 08:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wow did I get lucky yesterday. Sold ALL of my $5.10's at $5.33, as I knew the 10-K was coming and that it would be ugly. But I had no idea we would see a $50 million shelf .......

Just tried to short the stock, but no shares were available. I see why short-sellers were building a position.
    Jun 24 08:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Play Argentina's Supreme Court Setback [View article]
    Default is definitely NOT priced in.
    Jun 22 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Imminent District Court Ruling Should Propel Zogenix Higher [View article]
    $ABB$ - Always Be Banking
    Jun 20 12:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I'm more of a trader than an investor and I will always call it as I see it. Management was quite surprised I tried to short the stock after the webcast and they were very surprised back on April 2nd when I told them I thought shorts would start to build a position. They said "no way," but what happened ? Shorts indeed built a position. Too many traders and investors are unwilling to be able to remain unemotional and thus they either lose money or don't make very much. I make sure that I remain flexible 24/7 and if something changes, I adjust accordingly. I like the fact that $5.00 seems to be holding nicely for now. It's time for this Nasdaq company to start acting like one and leave the OTC behind.
    Jun 20 09:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3M Is Set To Make Big Profits [View article]
    The deal they have with Adamis Pharaceuticals (OTCQB:ADMP) will be nothing to sneeze at either .....

It could turn ADMP into a multi-bagger, but 3M will make big $$$$ as well.
    Jun 19 03:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    sheldond, the webcast IMO should have allowed for questions and being afraid of a mostly retail base is not the approach to take. Addressing capex needs and costs of trials isn't something to try and hide. Transparency will lead to greater appreciation.
    Jun 19 08:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment