JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • J.C. Penney's Problems Can Be Fixed [View article]
    Gotta love the debt financing (no dilution) obtained by Goldman Sachs. That caught short-sellers by surprise for sure and how many saw this new article that was released AH's on Friday ? .....

I'll bet short-sellers haven't even thought about this. LOL.

Also, a couple of weeks ago I had the chance to do a store check in a JCP store in New Mexico with the store manager. He graciously spent 30 minutes with me and showed me the new look and all the changes. I thought it looked great. I asked him for permission to use his name in a possible Seeking Alpha article, but he said I'd have to go through headquarter's in Plano for that.

Comeback ? Turnaround ? Last Q would say otherwise, but I think it has a very real chance. Remember that we've already been told (of course everyone's already forgot) that Valentine's traffic was equal to last year and there was NO decline for this time period. I haven't seen a soul mention this fact yet ...... anywhere.
    Apr 27, 2013. 09:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney Hangs By A Thread [View article]
    I spent 30 minutes with a JCP store manager in a New Mexico store. I'll tell you ... employees are all happy and the new look is impressive. All the racks have been lowered and that effect alone makes way more of a difference than you'd ever imagine. Great prices and the merchandise appeared much better than I expected. I wouldn't be betting against a successful turnaround even though it's been unimpressive to date.
    Apr 22, 2013. 09:13 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ: Game Over! [View article]
    Good article, but I 99% guarantee you they're not hiring to make things appear better than they are. That part we TOTALLY disagree on.
    Apr 22, 2013. 08:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Coal Supercycle Back? [View article]
    Any specific thoughts on WLT, as Tim Seymour (Fast Money) was pounding the table on the stock when it was $25.60 AH's on April 11th, saying look for a short squeeze. Oops, just the opposite. Is B.K. in the future ? Maybe a takeover bid down here ? Seems like the stock is now in no man's land.
    Apr 21, 2013. 11:11 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GTx And Trius Therapeutics: 2 Top Biotech Buys For 2013 [View article]
    Excellent article and GTXI won't be a secret much longer.
    Apr 18, 2013. 08:23 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ: Capitalizing On The Turnaround [View article]
    Before this morning's update, I thought B.K. might be in the cards and that shorts would win. After this morning's update, it's clear that shorts will be in trouble if they don't start exiting. The favorite thing the markets love to hear is "increasing gross margins" and they heard it this morning. Operating expenses tell me this company's not only about to turn things around, but show a profit sooner than most think. This is the best OCZ news in 2 years.
    Apr 17, 2013. 10:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold: A Fresh Rally Begins Today [View article]
    Oops .... LOL.
    Apr 12, 2013. 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dara Biosciences: Don't Believe The Hype Surrounding This Biopharma [View article]
    You correctly called the short on ARNA ? Ummm .... okay. LOL.
    Apr 11, 2013. 09:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • DARA Bio: A Vastly Undervalued Emerging Story [View article]
    Market cap of $22 million at .88 seems utterly ridiculous.
    Apr 10, 2013. 11:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Key Patent Players: Stocks With Large Potential [View article]
    I love the fact that MGT has a 2 million share float, a valuation of just $10 million ( far far less than the others), $5.5 million in cash and no debt. When I discovered these facts, I quickly grabbed a position at $3.10 yesterday. I believe someone also said their Markman hearing was on June 27th, the same date as WDDD's ?
    Apr 6, 2013. 10:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SouFun While It Lasted [View article]
    Chinese people diverting funds ? Nah ... I don't believe it. LOL.
    Apr 4, 2013. 11:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper: A Safe Play For Investors Once Again [View article]
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but with EPS of .50 on tap for this year, ONP has much further to fall from here at $1.75 and although cheap in comparison to U.S. companies, ONP is still rather expensive for a Chinese stock with a forward P/E of 3.5
    Apr 3, 2013. 01:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Goldfield: No Longer A One Project Story [View article]
    Great article and insight as always.
    Apr 2, 2013. 10:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: The Next Catalyst [View article]
    Shareholders need to be praying that the overall market doesn't roll over, as I really think that's what the bears are hoping for. I don't have a position either way, but if I did, I think I'd be a little more worried as bear right now than as a bull, at least in the short term.
    Mar 31, 2013. 10:41 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Ambow Massacre: Baring Private Equity Fails In Its Take Private Plan [View article]
    Unfortunately, the bad guys in China seem to outnumber the good guys in China. Take DEYU for example ..... I executed DD inside and out on this company. I traveled to China and examined all of their facilities and operations. What I found was a very robust and growing company that gets zero respect for what it's accomplished. If that company were based here in the USA, they would trade at a P/E of no less than 25 based on their growth rate, or $32.50 a share. Instead, DEYU gets lumped in with all the other frauds and trades at .55 cents a share, even with EPS of $1.30 last year and margins on the rise. I'll say this as fact ..... when the PCAOB and the PRC reach an agreement, many Chinese stocks traded on U.S. exchanges will once again explode in value and we'll see 2009 all over again. Not a question of if, but when. They're not all frauds, but U.S. investors have no way of telling who's legit and who isn't.
    Mar 29, 2013. 10:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment