JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Safety, Income And Growth Opportunity For Investors And Traders: 4 Stocks For Uncertain Times [View article]
    Dude, XIN's float is NOT 73 million shares .... that's the outstanding share count. LOL.
    Aug 10 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Undervalued Chinese Micro Caps With Impressive Profitability [View article]
    YONG's earnings CC this morning was once again another disaster. For the life of me, I don't know why they can't hire someone to handle CC's that can appropriately communicate with their audience and properly respond to questions. And of course .... no dividend yet again, saying they want to use cash for growth, blah blah blah.
    Aug 9 09:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Richard Schulze Won't End Up Owning Best Buy [View article]
    Cover your short or get run over.
    Aug 7 07:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why China's Growth Model Is Not Sustainable [View article]
    I just returned from China yesterday and spent all last week in Shanxi province. I counted no less than 500 cranes erecting new structures, including a new hospital that just has to be the largest one in the world. Growth may be slowing, but if it is, it's from light speed to warp speed. Capitalism seems to be alive and well, meanwhile the regulatory environment in the USA is killing this country. I visited DEYU's operations and all I can say is ... Wow !! Unreal this company trades for a P/E less than 1 and they're as legit as any company in China.
    Aug 5 05:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coinstar Plunges Following Earnings: Stock Remains A Sell [View article]
    P/E of 10 here at $50.00 and high short interest = strong buy, period. Wayyyy oversold.
    Jul 27 09:40 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Education In China Is A Sure Bet [View article]
    AMBO is as good as gold IMO. They paid $2.3 million for their audit, they have cash and a great business that was tainted due to PWC making them change the way they recognize revenue. Heck, the CEO along with Baring Asia bought $50 million of stock at average of $8.37 and no fraud on earth would do that.
    Jul 24 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fueling The China Engine: A View From The Top [View article]
    I like the website you created and look forward to much more from you.
    Jul 24 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ambow Education: 50% Plunge = 100% Opportunity [View article]
    The most notorious short-seller of Chinese stocks (Muddy Waters) put out a 96-page hit piece this morning on EDU and AMBO is mentioned negatively several times, mainly page 3 and 32, so I'm hoping management can control any sympathy damage ...

EDU stock is being absolutely murdered as I type.
    Jul 18 02:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why The Market Is Missing The Point On Ambow Education, A Strong Buy [View article]
    The most notorious short-seller of Chinese stocks (Muddy Waters) put out a 96-page hit piece this morning on EDU and AMBO is mentioned in a negative light several times, mainly page 3 and 32 .....

AMBO management had better get that buyback going and fast. EDU stock is being destroyed as I type.
    Jul 18 02:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ambow Education: 50% Plunge = 100% Opportunity [View article]
    I've never really been a fan of EDU due to its high valuation. Even down here at $14.05 (current price as I type) I don't like it. Will watch to see what happens with SEC investigation and may trade in and out here and there like I did yesterday.
    Jul 18 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qnexa (Now Qsymia) Granted FDA Approval, Now What? [View article]
    I'm surprised that ARNA only retraced to $10.75 during the regular session yesterday upon the approval leak of VVUS' drug. I would have expected a larger sell-off. Short-sellers may have something to worry about with regards to ARNA.
    Jul 18 09:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ambow Education Holding: A High Growth, Deep Value Opportunity With Imminent Catalysts [View article]
    Private education is a fantastic business. Just look at the numbers. That said, I don't like EDU due to high valuation. I spoke negatively about it in a recent Seeking Alpha article.
    Jul 18 08:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Pharmaceutical Stocks Making Big Moves [View article]
    OPXA's measley $15 million market cap at .67 is just crazy when you look around at other biotechs without approved drugs. OPXA's M.S. drug looks to be a real winner and I think the delayed partnership announcement is due to the CEO holding out for a better deal. This has put a ton of pressure on the stock, but an announced partnership probably turns the stock into an instant 5-bagger, so this is one I'm watching like a hawk.
    Jul 17 04:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Interview With UTStarcom's CEO And CFO [View article]
    Excellent interview.
    Jul 17 10:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Make Profits Appear With Personal Appearance Products [View article]
    Einhorn's question was elementary at best and was answered the next day. I'm not a fan of the MLM business models, but I do know some folks that made big bucks from it, but they also worked very hard. A good friend (lady) of mine from church is big time in Mary Kay and drives a pink cadillac, but then again, she busted her tail for it. Just like anything, you work hard, you get paid. Don't work hard and you don't. I have a good friend in real estate who's an Amway distributor and he does great, but then again .... he and his wife are go-getters.
    Jul 13 01:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment