JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Special Situation: New IPO Crashes 90% Out Of The Gate On Unexpected Dump [View article]
    Arthur, it always cracks me up when people whip out the ol' "going concern" boilerplate language, as if 99% of OTC's don't carry the same tag. As for the 100K share gift ? I'm not a fan of it and hopefully the coverage lasts longer than one article that produced a 17% decline in the price.
    Feb 23, 2015. 09:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tower Semiconductor: The Empty Bullishness Of Ascendiant Capital [View article]
    Thanks for the article. I'm avoiding this one like the plague for now, as I hate the way the stock trades. Always very heavy and always a ton of stock for sale. Nice profit, but I'll watch from the sidelines.
    Feb 10, 2015. 01:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Goodwill Writedowns Are Coming [View article]
    DDD analysts expect 40% EPS growth this year and with a forward P/E of 26, there's no value ? I'd have to say .... stick with engineering. I could easily make a case that if DDD were trading at $50, it would still be cheap.
    Feb 5, 2015. 02:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FXCM's 'Poison Pill' Is Just Another Empty News Release [View article]
    I know some relatively smart guys who've been buying the stock and they just simply don't understand the terms with Leucadia. Now that I've done my best to spell it out for them, their bullishness is quickly fading. You won't ever find a bull in FXCM that can actually make a bullish case for the stock other than to ridiculously claim the stock is going higher. Obviously they can't explain WHY. The current trade simply involves smart people taking money from dumb people. Simple as that.
    Jan 31, 2015. 09:19 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ocwen CA Settlement Boosts Stock Heading Into Next Week [View article]
    The stock plunged from as high as $8 in early 2014 ? Author needs to correct this.
    Jan 25, 2015. 08:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Rush To Dive Back Into FXCM [View article]
    Everyone says the money was lost. Oh really ? Last I checked, it was owed to FXCM by customers. Sure, it wiped some out and they'll file B.K., but the company WILL collect from others. In the meantime, they got bailed out at $6.25 a share (non-dilutive) and the author says don't take the risk ? Sorry, but I find that somewhat laughable. And let's not forget that FXCM just got the best advertising of their life. Who'd of thought that currency trading allowed players to lose or profit just a much as other investment vehicles ?
    Jan 19, 2015. 11:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: T-Mobile Adds More Subscribers In Q4 Without Adding Value [View article]
    Agree with your article except for the fact that DISH is lurking. I'd hate to sell here and then "WHAM" ! DISH takeout at $43.00
    Jan 10, 2015. 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GeoInvesting's Maj Soueidan Positions For 2015: An Outstanding Year For Micro-Cap Investors [View article]
    When reading Seeking Alpha articles, I give more thought to what the GEO team says than any other author. These guys rarely miss a call. I love how they called out LLEN as a fraud and last week, the former CEO was sentenced to 5 years in prison. The SEC should designate Geo as an honorary enforcement officer. Geo has made me a ton of money over the years and they continue to get better and better. I would add just one note .... I'm a little surprised TIK isn't on the list, as they're now past all the false starts.
    Jan 9, 2015. 08:54 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: J.C. Penney Tells Shorts Where They Can Stuff It [View article]
    Lesson to be learned: When insiders are buying the stock at much higher prices .... DON'T sell your stock.
    Jan 7, 2015. 09:28 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 15 Biotech Names For 2015 [View article]
    Excellent article and thanks for authenticating my interview (NVIV) with Jordan Fallis. Obviously I knew there would be many people who doubted what was reported in my interview with the patient, but all that matters to me is what I reported was 100% the truth. I have since received an e-mail from Jordan's mom stating that she read my article and she asked me if I still wanted her to contact me. She then wished me a Merry Christmas. I replied to her that I indeed would like to hear from her when it's convenient.
    Jan 5, 2015. 03:52 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Yet Another Executive Leaves And More Information On Tack Fiori's New Director [View article]
    It's amazing the SEC has been sooooo asleep at the wheel concerning this dilution ChiScam train wreck that's been lining the pockets of insiders since its inception. And LOL at the recently announced buyback. I guarantee you that any shares bought back will go right back out the door as has ALWAYS been the case.
    Jan 3, 2015. 09:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One More Reason Why I Remain Long 3D Systems [View article]
    Shorting the stock at $30 is every bit as insane as going long at $80 and I don't think people realize that EPS growth is forecast at 40% in 2015, meanwhile the forward multiple is well below that. This doesn't even take into consideration the company's recent acquisition of CIMT. And .... with the short interest still totally ridiculous, I see $50 being reached much faster than most.
    Dec 31, 2014. 01:30 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integral Technologies: First Quarter Highlights Recent Strides [View article]
    Nice write-up and very accurate.
    Dec 30, 2014. 01:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WidePoint: Insiders Are Buying Shares, So Why Aren't You? [View article]
    I like the statement management made in the last CC whereby we've seen the end of dilution. So now the entire story shifts to earnings and that's what's caused the latest sell-off, as Craig Hallum forecasts EPS of just .03 for 2015 and .16 for 2016. I think they did that to scare out retailers, allowing some tute friends to take a cheap position. I think they'll do .03 in Q1 alone let alone the entire year.
    Dec 17, 2014. 01:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tel-Instrument: Guidance Calls For Revenues To Quickly Double Accompanied By Strong Earnings [View article]
    Mr. or Mrs. Dobbs,

Full rate production was delayed back then, but you know that. There are NO more delays and the last full rate production contract will be sealed this month or next month. Earnings will now explode to the upside. Thanks for finally making a post that wasn't deleted by Seeking Alpha for being either off-topic or a personal attack.
    Dec 9, 2014. 08:20 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment