JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Integral Technologies: Insiders Buying Stock For First Time In Company's 18-Year History [View article]
    gmsoich, sorry you're not able to connect the dots, but this connect the dot puzzle is elementary. When I did a search in Japan for who provides power to EV's, there's only 1 name that comes up and it leads directly to many partnership links between Panasonic & Tesla. It took all of about 3 minutes to complete this connect the dot puzzle. Now all that we wait for is an actual deal between ITKG and Panasonic. I suppose they're working on terms now, but there's absolutely no guesswork involved here.
    May 24 09:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Perfect World Posts Strong Growth Despite Lowered Promotional Activity [View article]
    PWRD seems so cheap valuation wise. You'd think that sooner or later they'll get some respect from the street. And I thought there was going to be a takeout by insiders at $23 or so ? Forgot where I read that story earlier this year.
    May 23 09:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integral Technologies: A Development Company Headed Towards Commercialization With Hanwha L&C [View article]
    Yesterday's news has "Tesla" and "Panasonic" written all over it .....

And read what I wrote in my May 1st Seeking Alpha article, speculating that Tesla might be in the works .....

And who in Japan supplies power to EV's ? Ummm .... hello !! .......

So now I see why insiders in ITKG participated in the latest financing deal with the CEO twice buying shares in the open market. Small purchases, but it's not like the guy's made of gold. His ownership is small and it seems like he wants to increase his stake, so I anticipate even more purchases in the open market.
    May 23 08:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Whoa !! If you connect the dots from the PR that just came out, it leads straight to Tesla .......

I knew it !! Read what I write in the article about Tesla.
    May 22 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Looks like the CEO bought a few more shares in the open market .......

May 22 08:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WidePoint: Restructured And Poised For A Phenomenal Return [View article]
    No one has even mentioned the NEW $47.5 million contract that was announced during the CC, but not yet PR'd. After formal notification, the new contract will be PR'd, most likely THIS week. This is aside from the $600 million deal with DHS. The funds used in the offering were for ACCRETIVE purposes. This is probably a $5 stock + in 2015.
    May 19 08:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Giddy Up: J.C. Penney Could Hit $22 Sometime This Year [View article]
    The bears got caught believing their own lies. Let them stay short is what I say. As for Cramer, I don't know why the guy takes sooooo much criticism, as I find his ability to proceed with an open mind very refreshing and prudent. The guy has made me a ton of money through the years. Bottom line is that the stores are great and the people that work at JCP are very happy people. Can't have better ingredients than that for a successful turnaround.
    May 17 01:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet, Well On Its Way To $18 [View article]
    While everyone is always trying to jockey for position on these threads, all I know is that I love the store and I will still be in the stock when the day arrives whereby JCP can buy back its stock. That day is way on down the road, but it's coming. The talk last summer about JCP going B.K. was just that, utter B.S. IMO. Shorts always got one bogus story after another inserted into the conversation and it was the end of the world. I hope they don't cover, but assume the smart ones will.
    May 17 01:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Adaptive Medias: Full Steam Ahead As They Finish Plowing Through Mimvi Legacy Issues [View article]
    vreteno, the fact that the stock is .10 cents and rather stable since the time Adaptive was acquired ..... says everything. Through all the dilution to fund the build-out, the question should be .... why is the stock not a penny ? Obviously it isn't because investors believe there's a real chance of success here. I go back to what I said in the article .... do you or anyone else think that all the accumulated talent came to Adaptive for just a year ? To that I would say ... LOL. Of course not. They're convinced that Adaptive has something. Not weighing who's been brought in during the build-out would simply display ones ignorance. In the end, every person has the ability to decide whether or not the stock is for them. I would make the argument that if a successful R/S/Uplist/Sufficient capital raise is executed, the valuation will appreciate significantly. It's important to weigh everything and always be aware of your surroundings. I am BOTH of these factors.
    May 17 12:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    A reverse split/ uplist/ capital raise would undoubtedly send Adaptive higher IMO, as the valuation will be narrowed against other players. Want to criticize companies in this space for valuations ? Here are far better targets than Adaptive .... http://read.bi/1gb5sLG

Adaptive is dirt cheap if you compare them side by side with most others.
    May 16 02:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Noreika, my Twitter handle is @ChinaStockPro
    May 16 11:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Who Audits Alibaba? [View article]
    PWC's Hong Kong member audited AMBO, an apparent (at least partial) fraud that's still halted today.
    May 11 09:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kodak's Fresh New Start May Be An Opportunity For Investors, But Caution Is The Buzzword [View article]
    In listening to the Uni-Pixel earnings CC on Thursday, we learned there's a new development partner and that challenges for roll to roll can be overcome. At some point, the partnership will flourish and both KODK and UNXL will perform like they were expected to.
    May 10 02:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    tbcb, I most certainly do mention in the article when the stock becomes free trading.
    May 4 02:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    tbcb, for 18 years there was never "tsunami" talk and this statement wasn't made until Feb. 21st, so I think I would give the company more than 2 months to shock the market. Just look at what the CEO has done in his short time as the man in charge. For heaven's sake, he's accomplished more than everyone else put together in 16 years prior to his appointment as CEO. He just eliminated an annual expense of $600K and he eliminated toxic debt. There's no risk to insiders by engaging toxic debt financiers, whereas there's enormous risk in participating in straight equity financing at .17 if you're unsure of your game plan going forward. Like I say in the article, keep your eye on SEC filings for more possible Form 4's. This has the possibility of turning out to be an incredible story. I also say "starter" position in the article. I said nothing about going all in.
    May 3 08:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment