JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Adamis Pharmaceuticals: Still No Love After Uplisting To Nasdaq [View article]
    The NDA is expected to be filed later this month.
    Apr 8 01:51 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Robert, let's see what the stock does when Adamis proves they can deliver 25% less drug with the same efficacy as Advair. That day is coming IMO and pretty fast. When it does, you can throw out the "double or triple" I stated in the first paragraph of the article, as then we'll be discussing multi-bags.
    Apr 8 01:43 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Robert, obviously you didn't hit any of the above links within the article that clearly point to 3M's research that indicate superiority in head to head testing against Glaxo's Advair. I didn't insert those links just for fun, but for people to evaluate the evidence.

And many offerings ? LOL. They'll have big pharma beating their door down after the conclusion of this summer's trials. If there by chance happens to be another offering early next year, it will be at much much higher prices IMO. I'll be stunned if they don't have a partner by then to foot any and all expenses going forward.
    Apr 8 01:07 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    People don't realize that if ADMP gets just a 10% share of the generic Advair market (I think that's low) with the very best product made, that's $800 million in revenues. Never mind the other 7 drug candidates in ADMP's pipeline.

QCOR bought Acthar for $100K and sold it yesterday for $5.6 billion. APC-5000 is the next Acthar IMO. Absolutely no one has caught on to this story yet. They will.
    Apr 8 12:23 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Take Advantage Of Legislative Grandstanding By Buying Gilead At A Discount [View article]
    The quicker this country wakes up and stops electing Democrats that are focused on destroying wealth, the quicker we flourish together as a nation.
    Mar 29 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Prepare For Blastoff: New Research On NQ Mobile [View article]
    Definitely the longest SA article ever written. Bottom line here is that NQ loves to sell stock and IMO is a ChiScam. No time to write anything further at the moment.
    Mar 27 06:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • WidePoint - An Attractive Acquisition Target Within The Cloud Which Is Due To Triple; $6.50 Price Target [View article]
    I'm not sure how one can claim the stock to be undervalued after the stock just doubled and management has since heavily diluted shareholders. Meanwhile, Q4 EPS will be lucky to show breakeven and my phone conversation with the CFO leads me to believe that full year 2014 EPS might come in somewhere between 0.00 and .07 ..... if anything, one can certainly make the claim that the stock's wayyyyy overvalued. 2015 may offer a true turnaround scenario, but you can stick a fork in 2014 as far as earnings is concerned.
    Mar 20 09:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rare Earths, It's All About The Heavies [View article]
    Interesting article and I'll do some research on UREE, as I currently know nothing about them and their prospects.
    Mar 19 11:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Windstream: Stop Focusing On The Dividend Yield [View article]
    When I saw there was an article on WIN, I just had to comment. Not about whether or not the stock is a bargain or not, but with regard to the company's service. As a Windstream customer, I can truly say there's no other ISP on planet earth with the service half as bad as that of Windstream's. The worst service I've EVER experienced. Sure wish there were other options based on where I live, as I'd give Windstream the boot in a New York second. Okay, just glad I was able to vent somewhere.
    Mar 19 11:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Yandex Has 25% Upside After Latest Drop And What's Next For The Market [View article]
    If you don't buy Russian stocks, why did you read the article in the first place ?
    Mar 15 08:43 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3-D Stocks: The Sector's Nonperformance Is A Very Bad Omen [View article]
    My guess is that FRIIF (MGI Digital) is where all the new 3D money will flow. No other 3D player sports the fundamentals or growth that FRIIF does.
    Mar 13 11:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney's Archaic, Mesozoic Era Home Goods Store Is Back. Ugh. [View article]
    OMG dude, have you even seen a remodeled JCP ? If I were Macy's, I would be concerned .... very concerned. I'm still LOL every day at all the folks (most everyone) who still thinks JCP will simply return to what they once were .... WRONG !! You see, JCP will emerge much much better than what they were in years past. You think I'm LOL now ? Oh my, I'll really be LOL when people wake up to realize their perception of the future was wayyyyyyy off. Big time.
    Mar 13 11:44 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Back To Reality: No, J.C. Penney Did Not Beat Earnings (In Fact It Has New Problems) [View article]
    Dante has taken both you and EA to school on Seeking Alpha. Current events involving JCP are taking place like Dante said they would be, NOT how you and EA forecasted. You two guys definitely need to keep your day jobs.
    Mar 6 02:07 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Public Venture Capital: Turning Micro-Caps Into Macro Wealth Builders [View article]
    The stock has been backstopped at .075 by a very large shareholder who has been soaking up legacy shares being sold by former management and those whom shares were gifted to. These legacy shares are quickly winding down and exactly what makes this explosive upon the final exit. Perfect timing, as Q4 numbers soon hit and I think we'll once again see exponential growth. Lots of catalysts going forward.
    Mar 5 12:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Untold Secret That Questcor Has Been Covering Up [View article]
    Citron made a great recent call on ATHM on the long side. What a ride. They do great research, but it's also important to know that they also put out some follow-up short reports solely for the purpose of covering.
    Feb 28 08:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment