JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Uni-Pixel: Is The SEC Investigating? [View article]
    The assertion by the hit piece author (who by the way used photoshop for his first hit piece) that the SEC is investigating the company based upon the SEC's reply to his request is beyond laughable. The SEC language is standard protocol. He suggests that Intel, Kodak and Dell have all been fooled. LOL. What he IS capitalizing on is the shady backgrounds of some of the characters involved. All that said, if they meet the numbers that Kodak & Uni-Pixel projected, you're looking at well over a $100 stock next year. When it was pointed out yesterday that $14 puts expiring today were being snagged left and right (gee, what a coincidence), obviously a hit piece was on the way. Too many weak retailers involved in the stock right now. I've spoken with all the tutes involved here and they've done their homework.
    Jun 21, 2013. 12:08 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel: Is The SEC Investigating? [View article]
    I'm gonna LMAO when UNXL post over $3 in EPS next year.
    Jun 21, 2013. 11:50 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Focus On Negatives Leaves Unipixel Shareholders In Peril [View article]
    My conversations yesterday with John Hickman from Ladenburg Thalmann and Dan Landry from MDB Capital backed up all the shares I bought on the unwarranted and fraudulently initiated plunge. None of these guys have altered their EPS estimates for 2014 and obviously if the company's numbers comes in anywhere near the estimates, we're looking at well over a $100 stock price and the P/E assigned due to astronomical growth may surprise even the greatest of estimates price wise. I love to short stocks, but you'd have to be an absolute fool to short UNXL down here when you're staring at a potential monster in the making.
    Jun 4, 2013. 09:27 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why A Romney Win Could Be Bad For The Market [View article]
    For anyone that truly considers voting for Obama, I have to question that person's ability to even think.
    Oct 13, 2012. 10:25 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Red Flags at China MediaExpress: Management Misleads Investors [View article]
    Good grief, you short-sellers are flat-out desparate. Exclusive license, cooperation agreement, etc. etc. who cares ? Not I. I'm making my investment decisions on audited SEC filings from a Big 4 firm that checks every nook and cranny. Since you're short, I'm very much looking forward to you personally getting to pay my dividend in the near future along with all the other short-sellers. LOL.
    Feb 6, 2011. 10:45 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One More Reason Why I Remain Long 3D Systems [View article]
    Shorting the stock at $30 is every bit as insane as going long at $80 and I don't think people realize that EPS growth is forecast at 40% in 2015, meanwhile the forward multiple is well below that. This doesn't even take into consideration the company's recent acquisition of CIMT. And .... with the short interest still totally ridiculous, I see $50 being reached much faster than most.
    Dec 31, 2014. 01:30 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney's Archaic, Mesozoic Era Home Goods Store Is Back. Ugh. [View article]
    OMG dude, have you even seen a remodeled JCP ? If I were Macy's, I would be concerned .... very concerned. I'm still LOL every day at all the folks (most everyone) who still thinks JCP will simply return to what they once were .... WRONG !! You see, JCP will emerge much much better than what they were in years past. You think I'm LOL now ? Oh my, I'll really be LOL when people wake up to realize their perception of the future was wayyyyyyy off. Big time.
    Mar 13, 2014. 11:44 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Camtek Significantly Overvalued Due To Hype, Has $2.50 Price Target [View article]
    Gary Anderson was not the cause of the original spike, as it was Superman that sent out the initial alert. Not sure how you missed that, as Gary only followed up on Superman's awareness and although the stock's average daily volume was 21K shares before being profiled, awareness is needed in the micro-cap space, so Superman provides a much needed service. Also, if I were you, I would review the EPS estimates for CAMT going forward based on yesterday's SA article, as I've reviewed them and they can certainly be viewed as conservative ....

Your article is no more credible than what was published yesterday. Both of you guys made money on your pumps, one on the long side and one on the short side.
    Dec 3, 2013. 02:16 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel: Is The SEC Investigating? [View article]
    Alpha Exposure = Orange Jumpsuit
    Jun 21, 2013. 04:21 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel - An Enigma Worth Betting On [View article]
    bullchin, I spoke last week with Ladenburg Thalmann's John Hickman. The first thing he said about Seth Shaw's article was ... "that guy belongs in jail." Nothing has changed with his sentiment or $67 target along with EPS target of over $3 next year.

I also spoke last week with MDB Capital's Dan Landry and his views are nearly identical to John Hickman's, especially about the "belongs in jail" comment. His clients have been buying the stock down here.

This week I spoke with Lynne Goldberg (Goldberg Capital) and he's been buying the stock down here.
    Jun 14, 2013. 11:04 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel Is Still A Good Short Due To PC Industry Woes, And Probably Worth $8 Or Less [View article]
    Nothing like a good ol' fashioned bear raid on options expiration Friday followed by a short and distort SA article AH's when shorts are getting killed and will continue to get killed as the stock rebounds next week. I applaud your strategy as far as the market is concerned, but as far as the company is concerned, UNXL will leave Ladenburg's $64 target in the dust going forward. I love panic, as those in the know gladly come in and make a mint.
    May 17, 2013. 05:20 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investing In OTC Stocks: Take No Shortcuts [View article]
    What's interesting about the negative comments on MIMV's IHUB thread is that they come from the moderator of the message board, 236T568, most times referred to simply as "236." This deranged nut even makes very derogatory posts aimed at individuals, lets the post stand for a few minutes and then quickly deletes the post before it becomes permanent. "Psycho" doesn't begin to describe this misfit who makes one false and misleading accusation after another. I've spoken to the company's management about this outcast in life and I like their response. They could care less about what this nut posts, as they're more than confident in their technology and are only concerned in making deals. While that's really the best thing management could say, I sometimes wish they would send a subpoena to IHUB to get this nut's personal information and then sue this person into oblivion while also obtaining a cease and desist. While it won't be MIMV, some company will soon clean 236's clock once and for all.
    Mar 12, 2013. 03:09 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife Survives, But Concerns Linger - An Opportunity With Put Options [View article]
    Dude, your last "hit-piece" article fell on deaf ears and you got smoked and deservedly so. When the stock was at $72 as Einhorn asked his ridiculous questions, the company also at the same time raised guidance significantly. Since that time, the buyback has now resulted in an additional EPS of no less than .15 and with most analyst targets at around $90, you telling people to short the stock while you attempt to cover is a little disingenuous. Good grief, don't you think people on the short side lost enough already ? Amazing how some folks just don't have a clue and follow the sheep to slaughter.
    May 17, 2012. 07:46 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Analysis of 4 Chinese Advertising Businesses [View article]
    Jimmy46, pretty cool that CCME hired Fleishman-Hillard as their new IR/PR firm, eh ? May God have mercy on the fraudulent souls that shorted CCME under false pretenses, trying ruthlessly to bring down the price with one "hit piece" after another, each one being totally refuted. Sucks for you big time.
    Mar 8, 2011. 02:57 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Red Flags at China MediaExpress: Where Are Your Advertising Agencies? [View instapost]
    You do realize that you've committed a very serious crime in forging documents in your last SA "hit piece ?" I would assume that you're offshore now, just as most "hit piece" blogsters are ?
    Feb 9, 2011. 08:14 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment