JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Why A Romney Win Could Be Bad For The Market [View article]
    For anyone that truly considers voting for Obama, I have to question that person's ability to even think.
    Oct 13 10:25 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Red Flags at China MediaExpress: Management Misleads Investors [View article]
    Good grief, you short-sellers are flat-out desparate. Exclusive license, cooperation agreement, etc. etc. who cares ? Not I. I'm making my investment decisions on audited SEC filings from a Big 4 firm that checks every nook and cranny. Since you're short, I'm very much looking forward to you personally getting to pay my dividend in the near future along with all the other short-sellers. LOL.
    Feb 6 10:45 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney's Archaic, Mesozoic Era Home Goods Store Is Back. Ugh. [View article]
    OMG dude, have you even seen a remodeled JCP ? If I were Macy's, I would be concerned .... very concerned. I'm still LOL every day at all the folks (most everyone) who still thinks JCP will simply return to what they once were .... WRONG !! You see, JCP will emerge much much better than what they were in years past. You think I'm LOL now ? Oh my, I'll really be LOL when people wake up to realize their perception of the future was wayyyyyyy off. Big time.
    Mar 13 11:44 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Camtek Significantly Overvalued Due To Hype, Has $2.50 Price Target [View article]
    Gary Anderson was not the cause of the original spike, as it was Superman that sent out the initial alert. Not sure how you missed that, as Gary only followed up on Superman's awareness and although the stock's average daily volume was 21K shares before being profiled, awareness is needed in the micro-cap space, so Superman provides a much needed service. Also, if I were you, I would review the EPS estimates for CAMT going forward based on yesterday's SA article, as I've reviewed them and they can certainly be viewed as conservative ....

Your article is no more credible than what was published yesterday. Both of you guys made money on your pumps, one on the long side and one on the short side.
    Dec 3 02:16 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel: Is The SEC Investigating? [View article]
    Alpha Exposure = Orange Jumpsuit
    Jun 21 04:21 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel - An Enigma Worth Betting On [View article]
    bullchin, I spoke last week with Ladenburg Thalmann's John Hickman. The first thing he said about Seth Shaw's article was ... "that guy belongs in jail." Nothing has changed with his sentiment or $67 target along with EPS target of over $3 next year.

I also spoke last week with MDB Capital's Dan Landry and his views are nearly identical to John Hickman's, especially about the "belongs in jail" comment. His clients have been buying the stock down here.

This week I spoke with Lynne Goldberg (Goldberg Capital) and he's been buying the stock down here.
    Jun 14 11:04 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel Is Still A Good Short Due To PC Industry Woes, And Probably Worth $8 Or Less [View article]
    Nothing like a good ol' fashioned bear raid on options expiration Friday followed by a short and distort SA article AH's when shorts are getting killed and will continue to get killed as the stock rebounds next week. I applaud your strategy as far as the market is concerned, but as far as the company is concerned, UNXL will leave Ladenburg's $64 target in the dust going forward. I love panic, as those in the know gladly come in and make a mint.
    May 17 05:20 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investing In OTC Stocks: Take No Shortcuts [View article]
    What's interesting about the negative comments on MIMV's IHUB thread is that they come from the moderator of the message board, 236T568, most times referred to simply as "236." This deranged nut even makes very derogatory posts aimed at individuals, lets the post stand for a few minutes and then quickly deletes the post before it becomes permanent. "Psycho" doesn't begin to describe this misfit who makes one false and misleading accusation after another. I've spoken to the company's management about this outcast in life and I like their response. They could care less about what this nut posts, as they're more than confident in their technology and are only concerned in making deals. While that's really the best thing management could say, I sometimes wish they would send a subpoena to IHUB to get this nut's personal information and then sue this person into oblivion while also obtaining a cease and desist. While it won't be MIMV, some company will soon clean 236's clock once and for all.
    Mar 12 03:09 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife Survives, But Concerns Linger - An Opportunity With Put Options [View article]
    Dude, your last "hit-piece" article fell on deaf ears and you got smoked and deservedly so. When the stock was at $72 as Einhorn asked his ridiculous questions, the company also at the same time raised guidance significantly. Since that time, the buyback has now resulted in an additional EPS of no less than .15 and with most analyst targets at around $90, you telling people to short the stock while you attempt to cover is a little disingenuous. Good grief, don't you think people on the short side lost enough already ? Amazing how some folks just don't have a clue and follow the sheep to slaughter.
    May 17 07:46 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Analysis of 4 Chinese Advertising Businesses [View article]
    Jimmy46, pretty cool that CCME hired Fleishman-Hillard as their new IR/PR firm, eh ? May God have mercy on the fraudulent souls that shorted CCME under false pretenses, trying ruthlessly to bring down the price with one "hit piece" after another, each one being totally refuted. Sucks for you big time.
    Mar 8 02:57 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Red Flags at China MediaExpress: Where Are Your Advertising Agencies? [View instapost]
    You do realize that you've committed a very serious crime in forging documents in your last SA "hit piece ?" I would assume that you're offshore now, just as most "hit piece" blogsters are ?
    Feb 9 08:14 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Sold Out of China Media Express [View article]
    The Citron report was not released the day before. It was released yesterday and then Andrew "the crook" Left went back and changed the date to make it look like the report came out the day before. Seriously, how obvious is it that you and the rest of the world wants to own this stock and dirt cheap valuations ? I sold out too at higher prices, but I value my integrity just a little more than you. I'll flat out say it ..... I want back in this stock ASAP and hoping I can make that happen if there's an opening bell sell-off.
    Feb 1 07:55 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How China Borun Has Exaggerated Its Financial Performance [View article]
    Short-sellers obviously knew this late night "hit piece" would be published, as I watched the stock price fall hard late in the day. I have absolutely NO DOUBT whatsoever that Little is being compensated significantly by short sellers. Stock manipulation at its finest. Someone notify the SEC and D.O.J. and get this guy off the streets. I could care less about Little's data (right or wrong), but he's working with short-sellers big time and being compensated for his "hit pieces." Seriously, take a look at what BORN did late in the day. It tanked. Why ? Gee, I wonder.
    Oct 27 05:07 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Looks Like A Tasty Short After Running 15% Friday [View article]
    A tasty short when we know the 20-F will be filed and all uncertainty surrounding the audit has now been removed ? Huh ? At $5.00 ? Holy cow ..... good luck with that. The SEC would have already halted this name by now if they were going to, but they want to see what the 20-F states first IMO. Heck, even a lot of the delisted companies are compliant with their 20-F's now. I doubt you find many willing to short at $5.00 versus taking at least a small long position on the other side like myself.
    Jul 20 09:30 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fishy Business At Pingtan Marine Enterprise [View article]
    The stock has been pumped several times, briefly rises and then the pump is met with heavy selling to bring it right back down. I find the selling of the dredging business extremely troubling with absolutely zero benefit to shareholders and bringing down EPS dramatically. Typical ChiScam antics with this name. Avoid like the plague IMO.
    Jun 13 09:02 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment