JoeNatural

View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Back To Reality: No, J.C. Penney Did Not Beat Earnings (In Fact It Has New Problems) [View article]
    Dante has taken both you and EA to school on Seeking Alpha. Current events involving JCP are taking place like Dante said they would be, NOT how you and EA forecasted. You two guys definitely need to keep your day jobs.
    Mar 6 02:07 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney: Realistic Possibilities In The Face Of Serious Liquidity Issues [View article]
    Although I have a small "long" position, this is by far the best bear thesis I've read. The author gets a "follow" from me. And FWIW .... I absolutely love what JCP has to offer clothing and price wise. Maybe I'm by myself, but oh well.
    Feb 4 02:33 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mast Pharmaceuticals Inc.: Breakthrough Drug MST-188 Could Lead To Huge Gains [View article]
    As always, Bob's right in the middle of the hot action. If you don't follow this guy on Seeking Alpha, you're missing out big time IMO.
    Jan 21 08:32 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Expect More Dilution From J.C. Penney [View article]
    The fact that JCP closed only 33 stores out of 1,104 indicates to me there are far fewer stores they're unhappy with in the turnaround. I expected to see a lot more than 33 stores closed. Of course if one is short and/or looking for a better entry, they certainly wouldn't entertain that view.
    Jan 16 07:16 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Inquiry To Kodak Reveals Bullish Outlook On Uni-Pixel [View article]
    LindonT, Kodak is all "hands on" now and with Kingsbury in production, yet Kodak thinks Uni-Pixel contribution will dwarf Kingsbury, I feel wayyyyy more than comfortable in owning the stock right here. Another "tell" is the short-interest, as short-sellers are covering. Even with the revelations in late December, the short-interest briefly upticked 10K shares when most thought another piling on would take place. I have no doubt that the next short interest report will show resumption of covering. Short-sellers know they are more at risk at this point than shareholders. I also have no doubt the stock will trade above $20 again in Q2. Kodak loves the technology and while there have been speedbumps, longs will have the last laugh here IMO.
    Jan 13 07:06 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney: The High Cost Of Recovery [View article]
    Watched Bill Miller on CNBC yesterday state that JCP can easily get margins back to 38%-39% ..... Should I listen to one of the best investors in the world ?
    Dec 21 08:56 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    I just spoke with Bonnie Mott, asking her if there's anything to the rumors of bankruptcy. She said, "we don't comment on rumors." When I then asked her if the company will state that they are not filing bankruptcy, she said "we don't comment on rumors." I might add she was not a happy camper in answering these questions. My take ? They are DEFINITELY filing for bankruptcy.
    Nov 4 03:54 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Behind Smoke And Mirrors Lies The Truth, Part 1 [View article]
    How about this 90-page response from the company refuting Muddy Waters allegations ?

They need to PR this, as very few are even aware of this.
    Oct 29 12:26 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chinese State Media Confirms GeoInvesting's Key Finding On L&L Energy [View article]
    LLEN is a scam and always has been. It's amazing that lemmings buy the stock even after directors have resigned one by one and with each director making negative comments about the company and crooked CEO. It gets halted and delisted this time. Game over and it's about time.
    Sep 24 04:52 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel - Progressing Into The Redzone [View article]
    Yeah, it's a great short down here when staring at EPS of over $3.00 in the face. LMAO .... good one.
    Sep 16 12:04 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Fresh Dose Of Reality From InVivo [View article]
    I heard NVIV removed you as an analyst on their website. True ? Personally, I think the kool-aid was poured on think by Frank Reynolds, as he kicks back drinking a margarita while selling 12K shares a day. Utterly disgusting IMO. Your base case target is $2.00 ? I totally disagree with that and think we see $1.50 for sure. Good article as always.
    Aug 27 12:00 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Be Ready For A Massive Crash [View article]
    Obviously you didn't listen to the UNXL CC and if one is short, I would be far far more worried than any long.
    Aug 12 08:04 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel: UniBoss Looking To Be Another Failure For The Company [View article]
    At this point, I'm actually finding all of these hit pieces rather funny. Good to see weak retailers washed out, as more tutes enter the picture.
    Jul 2 12:43 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel: Convincing The Kibitzers A Short Squeeze Is On The Horizon [View article]
    Who cares what the stock does from day to day. I grabbed my position last week and didn't even watch the stock trade today. I'll bet my shares hit $100 next year and in the meantime everyone else can squabble over .50 cents here and there.
    Jun 10 07:47 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Uni-Pixel Is Following The Script [View article]
    I'm sure that the financiers at $32.00 did no homework and DD whatsoever ..... along with Kodak & Dell. Maybe the company couldn't progress in the past like they knew they could due to no money, but now money is not an issue. Did you see the manufacturing capacity from this week's presentation at Computex in Taiwan ? ....

Pretty impressive if you ask me and probably a contributing factor in the four analysts EPS estimate of $3.38 for 2014.

Personally, I think the possibility exists that we'll see the stock move up just as fast as it came down, except if the company really does hit estimates or anywhere in the neighborhood, you can kiss $100.00 goodbye on the upside. Should be interesting.
    Jun 2 11:04 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment