View JoeNatural's Comments BY TICKER:

• Is It Now Time To Buy American Airlines? [View article]
    Not cheap ? Huh ? Good grief, AAL has to be the bargain of the century right here. In a year from now, you'll be able to say that even $100 is a bargain. Investors will come in masses when they realize airlines today are NOT airlines of the past. For now, they're not convinced.
    Oct 17, 2015. 02:10 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Airlines Group: A Silver Lining To Share Price Underperformance [View article]
    Once the market realizes that AAL does indeed show capacity discipline going forward, investors will flock into the stock. For now, they believe the airlines will continue with practices of the past. The sector that once saw every airline and their dog file for bankruptcy as often as they could, is now showing the market they can not only make money, but a mountain of it.
    Sep 20, 2015. 09:04 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Airlines Will Buck The 'Core Four' Downtrend [View article]
    As airlines continue to further manage capacity in a disciplined way and show the market they are being managed much more responsibly than in years past, valuations will rise. Once investors become convinced it's different now, these stocks will fly once and for all. A little frustrating now, but you know it's coming.
    Aug 13, 2015. 09:10 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Airlines: The Most Undervalued Company Of The Airline Industry And S&P 500 [View article]
    Only a fool would believe there's going to be a price war, as airlines aren't going to shoot themselves in the foot. They'll expand capacity due to planes being packed. If Ford is seeing high demand for F-150's, they'll make more, not less. Stay short and end up at the stoplight with a sign that says .... "Will Work For Food."
    May 27, 2015. 01:26 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Airlines Group: Fuel And Taxes [View article]
    I love the valuation and own the stock, but I must admit .... this is by far the worst airline there ever was. They ALWAYS bait and switch their flights, i.e. last week when I booked my trip, I chose a Super 80 since it has WiFi, but when I got to the gate, it was a pile of crap RJ with no WiFi. I asked the agent where the Super 80 was and she said they don't use the Super 80 for that route .... ever. I could write all day long about how crappy AA is, but I have other things to do.
    Sep 27, 2014. 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It's Not Too Late To Sell AMR [View article]
    LOL at all the lemmings who've been buying the stock thinking it's actually worth something. Never a shortage of the clueless in our markets. New bagholders created each day here.
    Dec 5, 2011. 08:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment