Joey Solitro

View Joey Solitro's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Coach Is Still Bleeding Out...Just A Little Slower [View article]
    I follow what you're saying, but I do not believe the dividend is sustainable.
    Aug 6 11:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coach Is Still Bleeding Out...Just A Little Slower [View article]
    Spot on.
    Aug 5 01:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Today's Sell-Off In Michael Kors A Long-Term Buying Opportunity? [View article]
    I don't think Coach even knows what growth is any more.
    Aug 5 12:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I couldn't agree more Boxer dog and this statistics shows that consumers agree as well:

Michael Kors North American Comp.-Store Sales Growth: 18.7%
    Coach North American Comp.-Store Sales Growth: -17%
    Aug 5 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Let me guess BigGeneral, you own Coach?
    Aug 5 09:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You should do a little research before making a comment like that. Analysts currently anticipate earnings per share of $4.72 in fiscal 2016... this means that the current share price of $77.01 divided by $4.72 equals a forward earnings per share multiple of 16.32.
    Aug 4 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I plan on adding to my position in the coming days as well. Coach's report tomorrow morning may cause more weakness even though the two are direct competitors.
    Aug 4 08:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I agree rickraff... I get frustrated when "analysts" say it's trading at too "high" of a multiple when it was trading at just 18.5 times forward earnings and now it is only 16.28 times. The market will realize soon enough and give it the multiple it deserves.
    Aug 4 06:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The next shoe drops: the WSJ reports Carl Icahn is unlikely to go through with his preliminary bid for Dell (DELL -4%). With Dell trading below Silver Lake's offer price of $13.65 in the wake of Blackstone's about-face, shares had already priced this in. [View news story]
    Icahn is as good as they come..... There must not be enough money to be made to interest him.
    Apr 22 07:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola's Earnings Are Out [View article]
    Thank you. I like to keep it straight and to the point with earnings.

And in response to the second half: I have been building a portfolio since I was 19. I began my TD Ameritrade account on March 12, 2009..... could not have picked a better time. The first move I made was to make sure it was set up with the dividend re-investment program aka DRIP. It has been as important to my portfolio's growth as the price appreciation of my stocks. So you are absolutely right and it is what I preach to young investors like myself.
    Apr 16 07:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola's Earnings Are Out [View article]
    I just listed a few popular brands in summary. Simply is a growing line for sure, you are right.
    Apr 16 02:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China's Economic Data Signals A Buy For Caterpillar And Joy Global [View article]
    I see your 26 total comments on Seeking Alpha are all focused on correcting contributors or are negative... you should find positive things to say or provide a compliment every now and then. You know, to switch it up.
    Apr 16 09:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CVR Refining Should Be Bought Right Now [View article]
    NTI is a great stock as well. I have been watching them closely over the last few trading days.
    Apr 13 09:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • CVR Refining Should Be Bought Right Now [View article]
    Thank you! I have a lot more to come. I just found the greatness of Seeking Alpha and will be a regular contributor. I appreciate the positive feedback from everyone. This is a very active site.
    Apr 13 12:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment