This user currently has no profile.
Research analyst at Oculus Asset Management. I focus on quantitative macro and stock assessments to identify outsized return opportunities. My focus are stocks that are driven by technology innovation including enterprise software, healthcare, gaming, social and disruptive transportation companies. I combine a macro-perspective with quantitative risk assessments and fundamental analytics for each stock I cover.
- Description: Hedge Fund Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Alternative Investments, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Oculus Asset Management Oculus Trading is a technology-enabled investment firm that utilizes a proprietary quantitative engine to capitalize on the mechanics of risk in equities markets. At its core, it is built around the insight that both institutional and individual investors have an irrationally high aversion to risk, and are ...More
willing to pay an inefficiently high price to protect themselves against it. We take the opposite end of the trade, which we express through the phrase “positive risk” (as opposed to the common perspective of “negative risk”). Our quantitative model screens a large array of publicly traded stocks, mostly Nasdaq listed equities and analyzes options clusters to identify positive risk opportunities that offer outsized returns. We determine trades by combing our quantitative picks with a qualitative analysis (macro > fundamental > technical) of the underlying equity which allows us to understand the volatility window and directional probabilities over the next few weeks.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the great articl... on Intuitive Surgical Earnings Preview: Procedure ...
- That's a great comment, man... on Glu Mobile: Buckle Up, Everyone.
- The argument is not for 7.6... on Glu Mobile: Buckle Up, Everyone.
- 1) Mobile gaming is on a ra... on Glu Mobile: Buckle Up, Everyone.
- Good point, sorry for the i... on Why Projections For Tesla To Sell 500,000 Cars ...