John C. Lee
This user currently has no profile.
John C. Lee is the founder of Lee Capital Management. At 23 years old, he possesses over 10 years of investing and trading experience and three years of real estate investing experience. He holds a degree in business management and is currently pursuing the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation. Mr. Lee specializes in short-term trading and technical analysis. He writes a weekly technical commentary available at WeeklyTA.blogspot.com (http://weeklyta.blogspot.com/).
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I believe there are also te... on Sell Arena Pharmaceuticals And Step To The Side...
- I win. Good Game. on This Rally Is Over, and Here’s Why
- One contrarian view was the... on The Art of Contrarian Investing: Going Against ...
- SA requires me to write fun... on The Weak Short Case Against Jos. A. Bank
- We entered the third primar... on An Investor's Guide to Bear Markets
Latest comments on John C.'s Articles
- Daniel B Victor on Cooper Companies: In-line for '08, Positioned f...
- Kytrader on This Rally Is Over, and Here’s Why
- BHMTom on Will the U.S. Mortgage Market Keep PMI Group Down?
- Jim Hawthorne on What's in Store for 2009? Gold, Metals and Othe...
- globalHOBBIT on What's in Store for 2009? Gold, Metals and Othe...