John Dalt is a retired small business owner who is now operates galtstock.com for stock investors and traders.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Galtstock Contrarian, grouch that distrusts government meddling. Free markets, free people, free to fail or succeed. Daily e-letter MarketToday for news of interest affecting the markets. We offer premium services for traders and investors. Long-Term Portfolio-- A Monitored Portfolio of 20 stocks Buy, Sell, ...More
Hold---Selling covered calls for income on 10 value stocks SwingTrader-------Daily SwingTrade ideas, with Buy & Sell Recommendations
MarketToday Daily Comments on the market. Opportunities, and problem areas. Ideas for investing or trading. Problems facing individual investors weather from government meddling, regulatory overreach, or personal bias.
Currently, there are no book details for John Dalt.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
GG--buonced off 200-day. Ready to move higher with precious metals. Jan 12, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- indianamark-Thanks for read... on Gold: 2012 Trade Of The Year
- auto44-Who is flooding the ... on Gold: 2012 Trade Of The Year
- indianamark-Never has so li... on Gold: 2012 Trade Of The Year
- rajrw-440 billion euro is n... on Grand Bargain: International Money Fund And The...
- Asbytec-Thanks for reading ... on Watch Eurozone Interest Rates