View John Dalt's Comments BY TICKER:
    anonymous-JohnD
    Thanks for reading and your comments.
    Jun 9 01:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Vinhn-
    I fear you are right. I am looking at CSCO as a trade with value underpinnings. Thanks for reading and the comments.
    Jun 2 08:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dr. Barclay-
    Thank you for reading and comments.
    Jun 2 08:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Krish7405-
    Couldn't the same thing be said about MSFT? If we look at CSCO as a maturing company, with a P/E to match, doesn't that justify a price at 9 or 10 times earnings? I am open to your comments. Perhaps technology changes and CSCO not developing new pipelines spells death in the future. Thanks for reading and the comments.
    Jun 2 08:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Arge-
    I am watching for a double bottom. Today should be interesting. Thanks for reading and the comments.
    Jun 2 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Kashifmasood-
    Sounds like a broken culture. Every CEO likes to hire his toys, and brag about their credentials. The real stars are the ones that see what others don't. What is the old saying? When everyone agrees on something, nobody is thinking. Thanks for reading and the comment.
    Jun 1 08:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Jimmy-
    Thanks for reading and the comment. I have a CSCO router for last two years. No problems, but I may be the anomaly. Many times unhappy customers are the most vocal.
    Jun 1 08:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Joe Kelly-
    Thanks for reading and the comment. I can't disagree with you. I just thought the stock made an interesting case for a value buy on a trade. As usual, the success will probably be dictated by the overall market trend.
    Jun 1 08:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    getshorty-
    Thanks for reading and the comment. You may be right. Where does the buyer recognize value of the parts on the balance sheet. I see the P/E as attractive. My thoughts were only for a trade.
    Jun 1 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Cramer #1
    Looks like you have a tiger by the tail. I wanted to see a double bottom, but looks like I will have to wait. Watch your stops!
    Jun 1 08:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Cramer #1
    Thanks for the comment. I was writing about a value play, but for a short term trade. I can't see the future for CSCO without a culture change. Can they transition?
    Jun 1 08:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Brad Reese-
    Thanks for the comment. I recognize what you say. My daughter is a "consultant" with a top firm. Right out of college.... I think it is a matter of time before Chambers leaves if they don't change.
    Jun 1 08:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Clay King-
    Thanks for the comment. I think it makes a nice trade. We will see.
    Jun 1 08:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment