John Deamer

View John Deamer's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Game Over For Majesco Shareholders [View article]
    That is a different Majesco. http://tinyurl.com/peo...
    Jun 30, 2015. 02:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco soaring, +44% on near 30x volume [View news story]
    Here is my recent article about Majesco. This recent rise is most likely a pump and dump. That 2.25 million share registration is just the beginning of massive dilution. http://seekingalpha.co...
    Apr 20, 2015. 02:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Game Over For Majesco Shareholders [View article]
    That's just it. When a hedge (or whomever) decides to run a stock up, they will get lots of people who know nothing about a stock to buy in and hope for a piece of the ride up. And then that whole "hogs gets slaughtered" thing happens to them.
    Apr 20, 2015. 02:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Game Over For Majesco Shareholders [View article]
    My guess is it is a pump and dump before the dilution is official.
    Apr 20, 2015. 01:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Game Over For Majesco Shareholders [View article]
    Looks like the dilution has begun. This was filed Friday to the tune of a 2.25 million share dilution. http://bit.ly/1GdhoIT
    Apr 20, 2015. 01:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora: They Sing It On The Radio [View article]
    I use it about once or twice a day for about an hour each time. There are ads after about three songs. Sometimes it is four songs. It's really not a hassle to skip them by shutting it down and starting it again.
    Apr 12, 2015. 08:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora: They Sing It On The Radio [View article]
    On the iPad, I can shut down Pandora when an ad starts, restart Pandora and music will start playing again. Takes 15 seconds versus 60 seconds of ads. Worth it for free.
    Apr 8, 2015. 11:00 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Game Over For Majesco Shareholders [View article]
    Thanks for the comment. I feel bad for the common shareholder who may choose to ignore this kind of thing in hopes management does right by them. The commons are almost always the lowest rung of the food chain.
    Feb 17, 2015. 08:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco May Be A Long-Term Bet [View article]
    I don't deny it, I was very critical about Majesco. Full disclosure, I think they should have gone for a 1 for 10 reverse split and think management missed on that. But with that said and my history of comments, I've seen some improvements in their strategy. I'm not screaming BUY hand over fist, there are problems and I've included caution in my article. In the end, I'm saying they are showing improvements and may just pull out of this.
    Jun 27, 2014. 10:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco May Be A Long-Term Bet [View article]
    Based on feedback, I went ahead and deleted that line. I don't want any confusion about that to take away from the overall article. Thanks again, everyone.
    Jun 27, 2014. 05:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco May Be A Long-Term Bet [View article]
    If this is true, I will edit that part out. The BUY part was a last minute addition this morning. The actual article had nothing to do with the coverage so it should work just fine without the Wainright info. Thanks, everyone. Last time I trust the internet. :)
    Jun 27, 2014. 03:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco May Be A Long-Term Bet [View article]
    Thank you very much for that!
    Jun 27, 2014. 11:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco May Be A Long-Term Bet [View article]
    I actually wrote this yesterday and had no idea of the upgrade. This morning, I quickly edited it to include the upgrade and it was published after the addition was made. I guess I got lucky with the timing of the article.
    Jun 27, 2014. 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix: The Low-Hanging Fruit Has Been Picked [View article]
    A takeover at these prices would be a bad call for anyone trying to take over Netflix. Even the CEO said the price is inflated. If someone really wanted to get Netflix, you would probably see a large effort to drive the price down a large percentage. Only then would a buyer pop its head out and grab the company.
    Jun 12, 2014. 05:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NTELOS - Don't Fall For The Yield, Sprint Contract A Risk With 50% Downside Potential In Share Price And Dividend Cut Likely [View article]
    DISH is now working with them as well and that will be good source of revenue. DISH, being the buyout happy company that they are may look at a quick pick up at this price. I don't think Sprint would put up too much of a fight. But if they did, a potential bidding war between DISH and Sprint is not a great scenario for shorts.
    Apr 22, 2014. 08:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment