John Del Vecchio
This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Del Vecchio serves as Co-Portfolio Manager for The Active Bear ETF (HDGE). Mr. Del Vecchio managed short only portfolios for Ranger from October, 2007 through March, 2010. He also serves as principal and founder of Parabolix Research, LLC, a short-only research firm. From 2003-2007, Mr. Del Vecchio served as an Analyst with David W. Tice & Associates / Behind the Numbers, LLC selecting short sale opportunities utilizing forensic accounting research on behalf of institutional clients and the Prudent Bear Fund. In 2002, Mr. Del Vecchio served as a portfolio manager for RedHawk Advisors, LLC with responsibility for managing the short sale allocation of the fund. In 2001, Mr. Del Vecchio served as an Analyst for the ...More Center for Financial Research and Analysis (CFRA) performing forensic accounting analysis for short sale opportunities. Mr. Del Vecchio earned a B.S. in Finance, Summa Cum Laude, from Bryant College, and was awarded Beta Gamma Sigma honors. Mr. Del Vecchio earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation in September, 2001.
- Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Forex, Gold, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on John's Articles
- mhowley on John Del Vecchio Positions For 2012: Finding Sh...
- Whaler31 on John Del Vecchio Positions For 2012: Finding Sh...
- Dave Schwartz on John Del Vecchio Positions For 2012: Finding Sh...
- yumy87 on Just One Stock: How Aggressive Accounting Led t...
- johnnyboi on John Del Vecchio Positions For 2012: Finding Sh...