This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Del Vecchio serves as Co-Portfolio Manager for The Active Bear ETF (HDGE). Mr. Del Vecchio managed short only portfolios for Ranger from October, 2007 through March, 2010. He also serves as principal and founder of Parabolix Research, LLC, a short-only research firm. From 2003-2007, Mr. Del Vecchio served as an Analyst with David W. Tice & Associates / Behind the Numbers, LLC selecting short sale opportunities utilizing forensic accounting research on behalf of institutional clients and the Prudent Bear Fund. In 2002, Mr. Del Vecchio served as a portfolio manager for RedHawk Advisors, LLC with responsibility for managing the short sale allocation of the fund. In 2001, Mr. Del Vecchio served as an Analyst for the ...More Center for Financial Research and Analysis (CFRA) performing forensic accounting analysis for short sale opportunities. Mr. Del Vecchio earned a B.S. in Finance, Summa Cum Laude, from Bryant College, and was awarded Beta Gamma Sigma honors. Mr. Del Vecchio earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation in September, 2001.
- Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Forex, Gold, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Why The Allocation In Portfolios To The S&P 500 Is Sub-Optimal And What To Do About It http://seekingalpha.com/a/17k1h Feb 20, 2014
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on John DelVecchio, CFA's Articles
- MiddleOfRoader on Why The Allocation In Portfolios To The S&P 500...
- strifejr on Why The Allocation In Portfolios To The S&P 500...
- NoiseMiner on Why The Allocation In Portfolios To The S&P 500...
- Betalyst on Why The Allocation In Portfolios To The S&P 500...
- Sector Rotation Fund on Why The Allocation In Portfolios To The S&P 500...