Have managed money for clients as an independent advisor since 1991. Published a newsletter ECONOMIC LEADS from 1988 to 1993. Have an economics degree from Vanderbilt University. Focus on the macro picture forecasting the US economy and broad stock market. Also have a model to estimate long term equity returns for several countries.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for John Early.
Currently, there are no blog details for John Early.
Currently, there are no book details for John Early.
Latest Comments more »
- JasonReally like this repor... on Worst Jobs Report Since April 2009?
- AlbertoHow Is the M2 figure... on Market Running On Fumes, Prepare Your Exit Stra...
- Steve you are quite correct... on Investing Decisions Based On A Jobs Report With...
- Hale, there is nothing magi... on Sorry, Doomers, The Stock Market Isn't Divorced...
- It is all in the scales. I ... on Fed Has Your Front But Exposes S&P's Backside
Latest comments on John's Articles
- lew69sd on Stall Speed: Look For Weak Or Negative Job Grow...
- Stephen Aniston on Stall Speed: Look For Weak Or Negative Job Grow...
- John Early on Fed Has Your Front But Exposes S&P's Backside
- User 104407 on Fed Has Your Front But Exposes S&P's Backside
- Freddy Hutter, Tre... on Dollar To Drop 11% In Next Year