This user currently has no profile.
John-Erik Horn has a background in IT and engineering. He completed vocational training at Deutsche Telekom to become a certified telecommunications technician and moved on to study electrical engineering, achieving an MSEE. Later on he also completed his MBA degree. He has spent most of his life outside of his home country of the USA, living and working 20+ years in Europe, mostly in Germany. Currently he works in China. Despite his non-financial background he has always had a strong interest in financials and is an occasional investor. He is highly interested in macro-economic factors and their effects on financial markets and enjoys a solid discussion on these subjects matters.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Yes, there is a real-estate... on European Sovereign Debt Crisis: Up Next, German...
- Stanley, excellent piece. I... on IMF Rumors Will Prove To Be True, But The Euro ...
- Stanley, I enjoyed your art... on The Future Of The Euro Defined
- Gents, thank you all for yo... on Why Germany Should Leave The Eurozone
- Mr. Crouch, thank you for y... on Why Germany Should Leave The Eurozone