Full index of posts »
On my Instablog, XLF holding critical support. OIH, QQQ up, EEM down, disconnect of energy, tech dependence on emerging markets. Charts. Jan 26, 2010
I just posted a series of charts on my Instablog showing AAPL vs GOOG, XLK, QQQ, SPY, and ACWI. Jan 25, 2010
Bullish in 2009, 1/19 wrote "First Key Decision Point Imminent" on 1/21, see last Instablog "Emerging Markets," submitted but not published Jan 22, 2010
- untrusting investor on Rising Market Skeptical Of Profit Mean Reversion It has been different for over 30 years now reg...
- untrusting investor on "Heads Central Bankers Win, Tails Bears Lose" Rally Hits New High No doubt, central banks have been the key playe...
- untrusting investor on "Corporate Profit Growth Slows" Well AA started the quarter with a huge miss bo...
- Northern Dancer on Lowry Bullish, Merrill S-T Positive, Swenlin Bull Trap Hey John! Thanks for another great article. I a...
- lower98th on Significant New Evidence of Major Negative Global Shift Excellent charts on debt, and where the rotatio...
- Swenlin: "beginning of a more substantial decline, but short-term indicators are so oversold" (2 Comments)
- QQQQ, IWM Not Showing Much New Strength Into Close (2 Comments)
- 2010 a Year of Trading, First Key Decision Point Imminent (1 Comment)
- Significant New Evidence of Major Negative Global Shift (1 Comment)
- Lowry Bullish, Merrill S-T Positive, Swenlin Bull Trap (1 Comment)