View as an RSS Feed
View John Gilliam's Articles BY TICKER:
Don't Get Caught Short In Travelzoo
- Selling Travelzoo short has been profitable for over a year as management and shareholders alike actually benefited from the price of TZOO stock remaining low.
- Those unique circumstances should not be a factor going forward.
- We believe the business is turning a corner as channel checks over the last 72 hours indicate a huge ramp in TZOO's hotel booking business.
- Amazon entering the hotel booking space will reduce the timetable for a TZOO acquisition and potentially cause a bidding war between Amazon, Alibaba and Groupon.
Now Is The Time To Buy Travelzoo
- The time to buy Travelzoo stock is this week.
- Travelzoo is so cheap that a significant share buyback, LBO or acquisition is inevitable.
- Travelzoo is ripe for a short squeeze with multiple potential catalysts.
- Travelzoo is following the Priceline playbook for merchant hotel entry and it could be a game changer.
- The Curious Case Of The Blyth Buyout
- CVSL Puts Blyth In Play As Public Float Disappears
- Are Herbalife Whale Watchers Watching The Wrong Whale?
- Blyth/CVSL Conference Call Update
- Is CVSL The Porsche To Blyth's Volkswagen?
- Will Blyth Shares Go Parabolic As Unshorted Float Approaches Zero?
- Are BTH Shorts About To Take A Long Bath?
- The Remarkable Latent Value Of Remark Media
- Buy Hipcricket While Augme Is Still A Four Letter Word
- Inuvo Getting Money For Nothing And Some Clicks For Free
- Why I Might Tender My LookSmart Shares
- Is Groupon Getting Set Up For A Big Short Squeeze (Again)?
- Looksmart Is Worth More Than Its Cash
- Is It Time To Squeeze The Groupophobes?
- Why I'm Buying Groupon
- Taking Priceline Profits And Going To The (Travel)Zoo
- Below The Radar Stocks That Could Benefit From Facebook's IPO
- Local.com's New Patent Could Offer Company Significant Opportunities
- Local.com Shares At 65% Off: A Daily Deal You Can't Get From Groupon
- Please Don't Short the Music
- Facebook Music Will Be a Transformative Event for Streaming and Mobile Services
- Pandora's IPO and the Great Sucking Noise
- Is Pandora Worth $2 Billion?
- Should ATRN Spin Off Kazaa in an IPO?
- Why Is Atrinsic (Kazaa) the New Favorite Target of Short Sellers?
- Is Kazaa the Next K-tel?
- Apple's New Subscription Rules May Clear a Path for a Kazaa Comeback
- Selling of Vertro Shares Way Overdone
- Vertro's New App Strategy a Game Changer?
- Vertro: A Potential 10-Bagger