View as an RSS Feed
View John H. Ford's Articles BY TICKER:
Why Oculus Could Trade Higher Within 2 Weeks
- The Ruthigen IPO will add an immediate 46% to 100% increase to Oculus’s valuation.
- Oculus and Ruthigen are undervalued, which should amplify share price appreciation.
- Positive clinical data provides high probability of FDA approvals.
- Oculus and Ruthigen own the patents to a technology that could revolutionize how infections are prevented and treated.
- Why Finjan Could Go From $6 To $15
- Senesco: Near-Term Catalyst Could Double Shareprice
- Opko's Lead Drug Could Double The Company's Valuation
- Opko's Billionaire CEO Invested In ChromaDex
- 22nd Century Is Worth Twice Today's Shareprice
- Opko And Its Billionaire CEO Invested In Biozone
- Pershing Gold: Near-term Catalyst Could Provide 50% Upside
- Senesco's Extreme Undervaluation Provides Multi-Bagger Opportunity
- Why Marathon's Share Price Could Double This Year
- Is MGT About To Receive A Big Settlement?
- Oculus And NovaBay: 100% Upside Potential
- MusclePharm Hits A Home Run
- Will Apple Get Its Mojo Back?
- Opko's Billionaire CEO Invests In MusclePharm
- Medbox Short Could Provide A 50% Return
- Why MusclePharm Could Go From $4 To $20
- Internet Patents Corporation: Large Upside Potential, Limited Risk
- Why MGT Lawsuit Could Provide A 2X Near-Term Return
- Facebook Lawsuit Could Send Document Security Systems' Share Price Soaring
- Opko's 4KScore Could Generate Over $1.8 Billion Annually
- Near-Term Catalyst Could Drive ChromaDex Shares Higher
- Why Neuralstem Could Provide A 10x Return
- Vringo Prevails Over AOL, Google Could Be Next
- Vringo's Stout Trumps 13 Tech Giants In NTP Patent Suit
- Google Settlement Could Drive Vringo Shares Above $30
- VirnetX Prevails Over Apple
- Large Market Opportunity Emerges For Oculus Technology
- Apple, Cisco Or Siemens Should Just Buy VirnetX
- $10 Billion Market Opportunity For Oculus
- Isoray: A Perfect Acquisition For Johnson & Johnson Or Pfizer
- Isoray: Impressive 98% Success Treating Prostate Cancer