John H. Ford

View John H. Ford's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Chanticleer's Share Price Could Surge Next Week [View instapost]
    This was a very successful offering. Chanticleer will now be fully funded and $60 million in annual revenue and $6 million-$8 million in EBITDA should occur as planned.

Here’s an explanation of the extension: Depending on your broker, if you didn’t place your order 1 to 3 days before the deadline, you could not get filled. That left many investors who wanted to purchase shares unable to, so the extension will accommodate those investors.

At this point Chanticleer doesn’t need any additional funds beyond the $6 million already committed, so in my opinion the extension is Chanticleer’s way of extending loyalty to existing shareholders who wanted to participate in the offering, but didn’t get their orders placed in time.
    Sep 21, 2015. 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chanticleer's Share Price Could Surge Next Week [View instapost]
    If the rights offering is 100% subscribed, Chanticleer's valuation will be about $30 million, using current share price levels. A $30 million valuation is way too low for a company that generates $60 million and $8 million-$10 million of positive EBITDA.
    Sep 18, 2015. 11:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GTX's Lead Product Just Validated By Medi-Cal [View instapost]
    The company just reported that two states are now signed up for reimbursement. This is happening much quicker than expected.
    May 22, 2015. 08:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chanticleer: This $2 Stock Would Be Cheap At $6 [View article]
    You bring up some really good points that I should have addressed in the article. When a popular new restaurant opens, there is something called the honeymoon phase where initial revenue actually exceeds normalized revenue. For that reason my estimates are actually conservative, with regards to new restaurant revenue.

The valuation for each Good Times restaurant is actually higher than $2.4 million, because Good Times valuation has gone up since I made the calculation. To arrive at the valuation per restaurant simply take Good Times valuation of $117 million and divide it by the company’s 37 restaurants, which gives each restaurant a valuation of $3.1 million.
    May 12, 2015. 08:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Surprise: Orexigen Investors Have Catalyst Looming Next Monday [View article]
    Thanks for the schedule info. What makes you think results of the meeting will be public tomorrow, and not at a later date?
    Mar 15, 2015. 05:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Surprise: Orexigen Investors Have Catalyst Looming Next Monday [View article]
    With a Monday meeting, when will the results be reported?
    Mar 15, 2015. 10:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GTX: This Wearable Tech Company Could Deliver 6X Short-Term Returns [View instapost]
    Forbes just published an article on GTX. Here is the link:

Of particular note, the CEO mentioned that international distributors have already placed reorders.
    Mar 9, 2015. 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Results For All Articles: 150% Average Gain Per Analysis [View instapost]
    Let's use 2014 as an example. There were 4 articles, and the resulting gains ranged from 15% for Drone Aviation, up to 66% for Finjan. We add these gains and divide by 4, which gives us the average gain per analysis for 2014.
    Feb 5, 2015. 07:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Google's And Facebook's Drone Investments Make Drone Aviation My Top Pick [View instapost]
    I'm not aware of any fundamental news that is driving the price down. I just spoke with the company, and management appears to continue to execute.

My theory is this: in the reverse merger, somebody got free trading shares that they have been selling which has driven the share price down to this extreme level. What perplexes me, is Dr. Frost didn't even catch this, he's in at $.75.

I was shocked when it hit $.30. At $.16 I am flabbergasted. At some point the selling will end, but with several hundred thousand shares selling at $.16, I can't predict when that will be.
    Dec 4, 2014. 03:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Am Long Cynapsus Therapeutics [View instapost]
    Common sense implies that under the tongue would be easier for a Parkinson's patient.
    Nov 17, 2014. 01:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Am Long Cynapsus Therapeutics [View instapost]
    In my opinion, the only reason the company switched to a major accounting firm was for the NASDAQ up listing. What we don't know, is when this will be completed, but I see no reason for the company to delay completing the necessary steps.
    Nov 14, 2014. 10:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Am Long Cynapsus Therapeutics [View instapost]
    User 29509575

This link should answer your question
    Nov 7, 2014. 09:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Am Long Cynapsus Therapeutics [View instapost]
    The company targeted completing the trial by the end of September, so following a period of analysis I would expect data to be released any day now. But if we had to wait until early December, I wouldn't be surprised.
    Nov 6, 2014. 04:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One Of The Best Biotech Trades I Have Ever Encountered [View instapost]
    If you can figure that out I'm impressed! If you're wrong, I'd like to know what stock you're looking at, because with all those attributes, it could be a good future investment.
    Nov 5, 2014. 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • USell: Why This $2 Stock Should Be Trading Above $6 Today [View instapost]
    You're absolutely right, you can get more on eBay, but when you subtract eBay's and PayPal's commissions, postage and packaging, the profit factor diminishes. When you look at uSells 40% year-over-year growth, and the 70% month over month increase in orders placed, you can see that a lot of consumers are choosing the easier approach with uSell, rather than going through the hassle of dealing with eBay. I've done it both ways, and I will continue to sell items on uSell.
    Sep 22, 2014. 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment