I am a retired 35 year semiconductor professional who worked in manufacturing management, planning, and production control. I must say that I have always been fascinated by the business cycle and it's effect on production, profits, jobs, and of course the stock market.I am very data driven so you could say my investment style is as a fundamental investor. I would characterize myself as a swing trader.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for John Helzer.
Currently, there are no blog details for John Helzer.
Currently, there are no book details for John Helzer.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
nvda Feb 10, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Sometimes Nvidia reminds me... on Nvidia: Lots Of Value, But Needs A Catalyst
- To put things in perspectiv... on AMD Takes The Fight To Nvidia
- When a professed long term ... on Intel: Something Big Is Coming In April
- IAEResearch,Good article, l... on Should You Buy Intel?
- Appreciate all opinions Tom... on Google Finally Writes Nvidia's Euology With Nex...