This user currently has no profile.
I am a retired 35 year semiconductor professional who worked in manufacturing management, planning, and production control. I must say that I have always been fascinated by the business cycle and it's effect on production, profits, jobs, and of course the stock market.I am very data driven so you could say my investment style is as a fundamental investor. I would characterize myself as a swing trader.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Way too early to buy oil an... on Energy Stocks: The Opportune Time Is When Both ...
- Sold today 2/18/14 at 17.92... on Nvidia: A Tale Of Two Businesses
- Bought today 2/7/14 at $15.... on Nvidia: A Tale Of Two Businesses
- Ashraf, another excellent c... on Does Intel's New CEO Have What It Takes?
- "Oh yes, then they wou... on Intel: Google Is Not A Threat