View as an RSS Feed
View John LaRosa's Articles BY TICKER:
Stock Analyst Conference Calls: A Wasted Opportunity
- Stock analysts have tunnel vision.
- Stock analysts are too focused on the financials.
- Analysts are afraid to ask top management the tough questions.
- Conference calls need disrupting.
Why The Chances Of The Government Shutting Down Herbalife Are Zero
- HLF does not sell dangerous products that would attract the FTC's attention.
- If the government shuts down HLF, it would have to shut down two dozen other MLMs.
- As a sales model, MLM is increasing in popularity.
- Millions of distributors would lose income and hope - not good PR in a weak job market.
- Flat Is The New Growth For The U.S. Weight Loss Market - For Now