View as an RSS Feed
View John Lounsbury's Articles BY TICKER:
In Bed With Wall Street: A Book Review
Sat, Jan. 4 • 10 Comments
Endgame: A Book Review
Editors' Pick • Aug. 12, 2012 • 96 Comments
- Employment: Return Of The Great Oscillation
- Stocks And Employment: A Strange Partnership
- PMI: Is This A Case Study In Control Fraud?
- Financial System Reform: Is A Necessary Convergence Finally Occurring?
- The Killer Wave Market Indicator: How Useful Is It?
- Margins: Effects On Precious Metals Prices
- Latest From Europe: Calming Markets, Fire Escapes And Collateral For China
- The Current Stage Of The European Crisis And The Phantom of Rescue
- Europe On The Brink
- Greek Debt: Being Given Away And Still Overpriced?
- Non-Farm Payrolls Below 2001 Level
- No Asset - Not Even Gold - Goes Straight Up
The Plan for Greece Is Default
Jul. 5, 2011 • 24 Comments
- Banks Still Have Huge Mortgage Losses to Come
Inflation: A Short-Term and Long-Term View
May. 16, 2011 • 8 Comments
- The Impact of the Fed's Stimulus Is Debated
- We Could Be Near a Housing Bottom
- Department of Justice Distorts Mortgage Fraud Priorities
- Look Who's Lobbying for FINRA
- Correlating U.S. Demographics, Trade Deficits and Employment
- Expanded Free Trade: Exporting Jobs
Officially Out of Recovery and Into Expansion - Not
Feb. 1, 2011 • 9 Comments
- Emerging Market Europe and the Rest of the World
- Dodd-Frank: The Devil Is in the Details
- Goldman Reversal: Avoid China
- Poor Recovery: The Problem Is Institutional
- Yellen Defends QE: Is She Right?
- Stocks and Commodities in Lock Step
- BofA Settlement With Fannie and Freddie: Part of a Trillion Dollar Fraud
- Housing: A Drag on the Economy in 2011 (Part 2)