View as an RSS Feed
View John Lounsbury's Articles BY TICKER:
Mixed Housing Data: Clearing Up the Picture
on Fri, Aug 28, 2009 • 26 Comments
- More Bad News Bears / Banks
- A Global Tax on Financial Transactions?
- Comparing Today's Bank Crisis to the Past
- The Anticipated Prime Mortgage Problem Has Arrived
- How Is China's Export Driven Economy Booming?
- Healthcare 'Debate' Dominated by Shouting and Lobbies
- Coming Soon: Banking Crisis of Historic Proportions
- Capacity Utilization Uptick: Is the Recession Over?
- Court Bans Microsoft Word Sales: This Isn't Over
Healthcare Costs and the Human Genome
on Wed, Aug 12, 2009 • 11 Comments
- Rise of the Part-Timer, Fall of the Labor Force
- Unemployment: Keeping It Honest
- More Headwinds for Housing: This Time It's Prime Mortgages
- The U.S. Consumer's Pain Will Continue Until 2010
- Citi's $100 Million Payday (NYT)
- Natural Gas: Another Great Thing from a Lobby Near You
- 1929 All Over Again?
- Financial System Losses Drop Dramatically: Is Policy Vindicated?
- The State of the Construction Sector
- More REMICs: Say What?
- A Tale of Two Banking Worlds
- Why Isn't the Dollar Falling?
Economics in the Dog House (The Economist)
on Sun, Jul 19, 2009 • 12 Comments
- Goldman Sachs: Not So Confident After All?
- No One Saw This Economic Crisis Coming?
- Are Financiers Overpaid?
- Are Stocks Always Best for the Long Run?
- New Securitization Schemes: Just When You Thought It Was Safe
True Unemployment Numbers
on Mon, Jul 6, 2009 • 36 Comments
- Tracking Two Depressions
- Chart of the Day: This Time It's Different